Chapter 2 - Preparation

After my work day with Draco and the resolving of the werewolf act, I came back to my home, the one that I share with Ron, I apparated in the living room. I found Ron sitting comfortably on the couch with the TV open and a quiddicth magazine on his lap. He looked really focused on reading the article on the last match that took place in Ireland and the teams that were competing which was Canada and Ireland. I disturbed him from his reading and I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. He gestured for me to go get ready for my surprise tonight. He smiled sweetly at me and I went to my room to get ready for the night.

I was extremely nervous. A million questions were going through my head at that time. Why now, What is the surprise, where are we going for the night. I always had a choice on what to wear but now I really did not know what to wear. I usually don't dress to impress but today, I said why not do something new. I decided to take a shower. I used my green apple body wash and my smoothing shampoo that did wonders to my hair. It made it soft and voluminous. After my refreshing shower, I wrapped a towel around my body. I dried my hair completely and I started to get ready for the surprise.

First of all, I did my make-up. I wanted it to be natural but classy at the same time because I never wore and I never liked heavy make-up. I did my eyebrows with my favourite eyebrow pencil making sure for them to look full but natural at the same time. I put on highlighter on my cheekbones to make them look more there. For my eyes, I put on a light coat of my favourite mascara and a thin line of black eyeliner. I wore rose and gold eyeshadow on my eyelids. I wore matte red lipstick that made my lips pop and that made my skin look flawless. The makeup was natural but classy like I wanted.

For my hair, I put a smoothing potion in it to make it look smoother then usual, it made it look sleek as well. I had a half-up and half-down updo completed with a fishtail braid and my hair was put into large natural curls. It looked simple but beautiful all at the same time.

For my dress, I was wearing a modest dress. The dress was black with off the shoulders straps. It was shorter in the front and longer in the back. It was elegant and classy. It hugged my curves perfectly in an elegant manner. The dress also showed off my long beautiful legs. She was satisfied with the dress that she chose. It was a perfect dress

For her jewelry, she wore a thick black choker necklace around her neck. She had a second necklace on. The second necklace was a thin gold choker that looked simple and delicate. Her ears were embellished with a simple and small pair of gold heart-shaped earrings. She had her nail done in an almond shape with gold nail polish to match her makeup and jewelry.

I put on my green apple perfume, for a final touch. My outfit was beautiful and classy for a perfect evening with Ron.

I made my way downstairs and I saw Ron, all dressed up in a formal outfit that he rarely wore except on very special occasion. The sight of Ron in that outfit made me even more nervous then I already was. His outfit consisted of a black blazer, black pants and a red tie. Underneath his blazer was a black button down shirt and he wore black dress shoes. He looked at me with his mouth open and his eyes looking at me admirably.

He took my hand and lead me outside to the car. Ron took the wheel and I recognized the way we were going. We were driving towards my favourite restaurant that I never got tired off. I was happy to go eat there and I was craving their food this week, so it was a beautiful coincidence. Ron surely planned his surprise perfectly. We entered the restaurant and I saw a beautiful sight that made me shed a few tears.

This was the faithful night and it has just begun.