He walked over to me and pressed his thin lips against mine. Every fibre within me set on fire as I kissed him back. He pushed his tongue past my lips and they were reunited. He massaged his tongue against mine and I let put a moan but it was muffled by the kiss. I savioured the taste of him as I knew I wouldn't be able to kiss him throughout the day which saddened me every time the thought popped into my head.

He pulled his mouth away from mine and grabbed the hem of his shirt that was currently on my body. He gently pulled it off of me and his eyes wandered my body. I couldn't help it and I blushed bright red, probably as red as a tomato and more than likely I looked hideous.

"There is no need to be embarrassed. You know I have seen it all before. We've still got to get your underwear off yet," he laughed. I blushed even more. I really needed to get this under control. I feel like an idiot when I do it.

His fingers went round to the back of me and unclasped the bra that I was wearing. He took it off and let it fall to the floor. He let out a groan as his eyes took in every detail about my cleavage. He then reached for my panties and pulled them off. The slid down my legs and I quickly kicked them off.

I took a deep breath in as I realised he was still in his boxers. I let out a little giggle as he was sporting a large tent in his boxers. He looked down and laughed, "I'm sorry. I can't help it. You shouldn't be so gorgeous. I'm only a man after all."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"It's alright. I'll survive," he chuckled.

I walked over to him and close the gap between us. I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down realising his erection. He pulled me into the shower and closed the door behind us. The hot water hit us and I felt instantly relaxed. I wanted to feel comfortable around him but I felt so self conscious. I knew about his past and that he has been with a lot of women, how could I compare? They were all probably ten times prettier and slimmer than me.

He grabbed some shower gel and squeezed some on his hand. He let out a laugh and pulled me closer to him. He started to rub the shower gel into my chest and my arms. His calloused fingers worked it into my skin making sure I was clean. His fingers worked down to my breasts as he fondled with them. I let out a moan as he kneeded them and his thumb grazed over my hardened nipple.

"God, you're so beautiful," he groaned. I felt my cheeks go hot as his lips attached to my neck and kissed and nibbled at it. He washed the shower gel off of my body. His hands caressed the sides of my body and went round to my back. His hands slipped down until he reached my ass. He gave it a gentle squeeze and said, "I love this little ass but not as much as I love these." His mouth kissed my breasts and I let out a little laugh.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mr Haner?" I asked.

"So what if I am, Miss Miller," he replied. "Is it working?"

"It maybe," I told him. He pressed his lips against mine and tangled his fingers in the back of my wet hair. He deepened the kiss as his tongue entwined with mine. I couldn't believe I was doing this after all my doubts but he was my drug and I couldn't get enough of him.

He pushed me against the cold tiles behind me which sent a shiver through me. Our bodies were flushed together and I could feel his excitement against my thigh. I wrapped my leg around him and pulled him impossibly closer. His lips trailed down my neck and his calloused finger trailed down my body and started rubbing my sensitive nub. I let out a moan and threw my head against the wall.

"Don't tease me. I want you now," I weakly told him.

"Whatever you want. I'll give it to you," he chuckled as he pushed straight into to me. We both let out a moan and he grabbed my other leg and wrapped it around his waist. He pounded in me at a hard, fast pace.