Chapter 1

I entered the dreary building which brought me nothing but misery. The place was already buzzing with laughter and chatter but I don't take part in any of that. I walked over to the wall of lockers and went straight to mine trying to avoid any sort of trouble I might get into. I grabbed my English textbook as it was the first class of the day.

"Look at what she's wearing today. It's worst than Friday and that was tragic." Her snotty voice rung through the halls. The chatter had died down and now anticipating eyes were on me. I didn't say anything, I just shut my locker and tried to walk away. "Where do you think you're going? Off to cry or cut?" Nicole said with an icy tone.

"I don't cut." I timidly replied hoping not to anger her too much. She had a reputation for being a bitch and a fighter.

"Really?" She scoffed. "You could have fooled me dressing in all black and listening to shit." She told me whilst picking up the collar of my black, baggy band shirt between her index finger and thumb and her perfectly manicured nails flicking it away like a piece of dirt.

I didn't say anything. I just stood there in complete silence. I was too scared to even move let alone talk back. "Aww, you look scared." She evilly giggled. I gulp and prayed nothing would happen.

"Hey! Break it up ladies!" Bellowed a voice from down the corrider. I let out a sigh of relief as she backed down and started walking away.

"This is not over." She growled as she walked away. I just couldn't catch a break. I had never done anything to her for her to hate me with such a passion. I just didn't understand why. I was a nobody so why did she act like she did. Nicole has all the looks. She has the stick thin body but she has curves in all the right places. She has massive blue eyes and long golden hair. She had everything yet somehow she cared enough about me to bully me.

I headed for my first class of the day. It was English Literature. I absolutely loved English as I just got to write and read all day. There was only on downfall, Nicole was in the same class. I walked through the wooden framed door and class was already filling up. People were taking their seats and chatting away as if their life depended on it. I took a spot at the back of the classroom on my own. I placed my head on the desk and told myself, "You are going to be out of here in a year. It's going to go fast." I knew this wasn't true but I needed to tell myself something or else I would end up going mental. I have been there before and it's not a nice place.

"Right class listen up!" His voice rang through the classroom. I instantly lifted my head up off of the table and my eyes were met with a gorgeous man standing before the class. He wasn't our teacher so he must be new. "I'm Mr Haner and I will be your new English teacher." He told us all. I looked around and every girl was captivated by the man which made him have a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "So seen as this is my first lesson with you lot, I want to get to know you and you may ask questions if you want." He said. He sat on the edge of his desk and shoved his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a fitted, black button up shirt. He had one button open and I could just about she the edges of what appeared to be a tattoo. He was wearing smart trousers and his hair was ruffled in different places which made him look heavenly.

A girls hand shot up who was sat in front of me. He gestured her to go ahead and she said, "So can we ask you anything we wanted too?" She asked wanting clarification.

"Yes you can as long as it's appropriate." He replied. As soon he said that most of the girls hands rose. He let out a little chuckle and I could see all the boys rolling their eyes. It would definitely narrow their chances with them if they were crushing on the teacher. "OK, How about you go first." He said whilst pointing to a girl at the front who I believe was called Isabel.