Chapter 12

Pretty please read the AN at the end ;)

~~*~~

Chapter 12

Julia's POV

I walk out the hall where the party is being held, deciding to go to my room, but before I can get far enough, Max wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back, into his body.

"Julia."

"Max."

"Yes?" he asks.

"You said my name first..."

"Right..." he whispers. He places a kiss on my neck. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Good for you," I say and get out of his grip. "Listen, I'm going to sleep. I'm tired and not in the mood, okay? Please Max."

Max sighs. "Goodnight," he whispers. He quickly pulls me and places a kiss on my forehead, then let's me go.

I walk back to my room alone.

~~*~~

I wake up in the middle of the night, panting. I look around the dark room, and find Diana lightly snoring in her bed, on the opposite side of the room.

I sigh and check the time on my phone, which reads that it is two in the morning. I had a bad dream - but not the kind of dream where monsters chase me through an abandoned building or where creepy men find me in an alley.

It was about Max.

It was about Max, and the way we kissed both in the massage room and in his car. I dreamt of it and even in my dreams, I loved it. I freaking hate that I loved it.

I climb out the bed and walk out of the bedroom, in my pyjamas. I just need some fresh air and to clear my head.

I reach the doors and make my way outside. The cold immediately sinks into my skins, making me shiver. I bring my arms up and wrap them around myself, trying to warm my self up slightly. Coming out in short-sleeves probably wasn't the best idea.

I look up at the stars, smiling. It's crazy how beautiful this planet it, and it totally sucks when people are so consumed with technology that they don't even appreciate it.

I've always loved little things like going on road trips or eating popcorn and staring at the stars with my family. I really miss them a lot and I kind of wish I could go back to the way things were.

But I guess I can't.

I let out a sigh and the air turns into a white kind of fog when I do, and so I do it again. Then I lift up my fingers and pretend like I'm smoking.

I hear a deep chuckle come from beside me. "Yes, that is what most seniors do at two in the morning on a weekend. Blow air out their mouths and pretend they're smoking."

I turn to see Max walking towards me. "M-Max, what are you doing out here?" I ask.

He smiles. "You want me to be honest?" he asks.

I shrug. "Obviously."

"I had a dream about you and I just couldn't sleep," he admits.

"Really?" That's so weird. "I actually had a dream about you, too."

"What was the dream about?"

"Uh, well, it was just... I guess it was just..." I hesitate. "Well, I mean, there was the massage and I don't really remember much because it's all kind of a blurred mess but there were certain things that happened and I don't know... When I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about it and so I just needed air and now you're here and what the fuck are the chances because I want to avoid you but I also want to-"

I quickly shut my mouth. Thank god my brain registered and stopped what I was going to say before I said it.

Was I really going to say I want to kiss him?

Do I really want to kiss him? I mean in the dream was not that bad but if I do it again after what he did, would it be bad?

"Look, Julia, I am really sorry about everything that happened. I should have stood up for you but you have no idea how badly it sucks to be tied up to the pole. It's humiliating and I don't even want to imagine it, okay? My friends know me really well and if I said something it would only mean I care about you and then they would get really suspicious and everything would go downhill," he explains.

I don't reply.

"I want you to know that I do care about you and I like you a lot. More than I should," he adds.

"Uh... Goodnight," I say quickly and then walk back inside. I can't kiss him... not here and not now and probably not ever.

I do want to, but it's like every bone in my entire body is telling me that I shouldn't.

I walk down the hall and head towards my room. I needed air but I feel like going outside made everything a whole lot worse. I know I'm probably not going to be able to sleep now.

I hear someone running behind me, and they grab onto my hand and turn me so that I am facing them. "I tell you I care about you and like you, and all you say is goodnight?" Max asks, sounding slightly hurt.

"What do you want me to say Max?" I ask and pull my hand out of his grasp. "You want me to say that I care about you, too? I like you, too? Of course I do. I mean I wouldn't be dreaming about you kissing me if I didn't. I wouldn't have gone out with you if I didn't. I just think that the whole world is trying to stop us from being together so maybe we should just-"

He stops my rambling by pulling me against him and placing his lips harshly on mine.

~~*~~

Oooh they gon get caught

Hey you guys! If you guys have Instagram please check out my account and follow meh or whatever. My username is @laylzk. (Obviously you don't have to but I'd love you sooooo much) <3

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG