Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Julia's POV

I stare at Max from the other side of the room. It is Friday and there is a party being held for the seniors, just like every Friday.

He hasn't tried to speak to me and he hasn't texted me or even looked at me. It just makes me so angry how he doesn't care how much he hurt me the other day.

He just let his friend say disgusting things to me. He just let his friend push me to the ground. He just pretended that he didn't know me.

He can go suck and choke on a huge black *beep*.

I bite my lip and try not to cry. I need a damn drink... or one hundred. I walk to the bar and get a bottle of vodka. I would take tequila, but that shit gives me the worst hangover, so I'll stick to what works.

I down quite a few shots in a row, not feeling any different. This shit doesn't work at all. I take a few more and then stand up, and go to dance.

I think the best thing about parties is the music. Forget the cute guys and the way the alcohol feels, it is the music that makes you high. You just become loose and free and you do whatever you want. It doesn't matter what you do while dancing because everyone around is probably drunk or assumes you're drunk.

A guy walks up to me and starts dancing with me. I glance at him and realise he is actually really cute, so I shrug and go along with it. "You're so hot!" the guys shouts over the music and I just smile at him.

As time passes, the guys hand start roaming over my body, and I push back into him, kind of enjoying it. I turn around to face him and wrap my arms around his shoulders, and he grins and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Have you been drinking?" I ask the guy.

"Fuck, yeah!" he shouts. "You?" I chuckle and nod.

"Can you please do me a huge favour?" he asks, pulling me closer to him.

"What is it?"

"There is this girl," he starts and glances to his left. I look in the direction the he is looking in, and find a beautiful girl with thick blonde hair. "I'm really into her and I want to make her realise that other girls want me, too. You know? I guess... I mean... I just want to make her jealous." His cheeks go slightly red. "Sorry if it's really rude to ask and I understand if you-"

I stand up on my tippy toes and press my lips against the strangers. I feel the vibrations of the music flow though both of us as we stand in the middle of the dance floor, kissing.

He tastes like alcohol, and I probably do to, and the slight stubble on his face tickles my skin, making me want to laugh.

He pulls away from my lips and starts kissing down my neck, and I tilt my head to the side to make it easier for him. I can't deny that this stranger is a good kisser.

Not as good as Max. I frown. Can Max see me? Is he watching this? Does he care?

The guy brings his lips back to mine, but instead of kissing me, he takes my bottom lip between his teeth and tugs. I moan and press my hand to the back of his neck, trying to get him to properly kiss me again.

He realises what I want, and gives it to me. He gently kisses me, and as the time passes, it starts to get more intense.

He lifts my one leg and wraps it around him, and I am about to lift my other leg so that I am wrapped around him, but before I can, someone pulls me off him.

I stumble back, confused and slightly dizzy. The stranger that I was kissing seems slightly out of it, too. We both turn to look at who broke this kiss, and I find a irritated and frustrated looking Max staring centimetres away from me, with his arms folded across his chest.