Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Julia's POV

I almost get back to the school, but Max is still by my side, pestering me. Trying to get me to believe him.

"Come on, Julia. We didn't even sleep together."

I spin around to face him. "So that's the only thing that matters to you? I only have the right to be upset if I slept with you. A kiss means a lot more to me, and clearly it means nothing to you! I cared about you, asshole."

That was the biggest mistake I made.

"I care about you, too. I swear. That girl meant absolutely nothing. Please don't do this," he begs.

I purse my lips and look away, tears making my eyes glossy again. "This was a mistake from the start, Max. We can't do this and I fell for you way too fast. It's not going to happen. Just go back to that girl and have fun with her because she clearly wanted you and I... I don't anymore."

"Julia... Please?"

I turn and walk away, but he grabs my wrist. Out of anger, I pull myself away from him. "Don't touch me. You don't have the right to do that ever again."

"You're overreacting. You don't understand," he tells me.

"Then explain it to me. Explain why that girl kissed you when you came out of that massage parlour. You probably did exactly what you did to me in there."

"Nothing happened in there. I wouldn't do that to you-"

"Oh, you expect me to believe that bullshit? You have done that to so many other girls. Why would I be my different, right?"

"Because you're smart and funny and beautiful. I'm crazy about you. I didn't think she would kiss me. I'm really sorry."

I bite my lip to stop myself from talking more. I don't need to listen to him when I know he is lying straight to my face. I hate to say I am probably no different to any other girl he has been with.

The only reason he is probably still here and trying to get me back is because he hasn't slept with me yet and he still wants to, so that he can fully 'hump and dump' me.

I won't let him do it.

It was wrong in the first place and I am going to take this as a sign that I need to end things right here and now before I forgive him, give him what he wants and let him embarrass me all over again by leaving me once he's done with me. I'm not a toy and I won't let him play with me.

~~*~~

Max's POV

"Just listen, please?" I beg, trying to get her to hear me out.

I shouldn't have agreed to massaging a girl but I didn't think anything would happen. Massaging men is disgusting; with their hairy backs and bald spots, it's honestly disturbing.

I didn't think that the girl would try to kiss me, and I would definitely massage any old man's feet if it meant Julia would forgive me.

Everything was going okay and now it's all ruined in a matter of hours.

"I didn't 'hump and dump' you. I wouldn't do that to you. I am crazy about you and I'll do anything to prove it. What do you want me to do? I'll do anything?"

"Anything?" she asks.

"Absolutely anything," I state.

"Okay," she whispers and moves closer to me. She runs a hand down my chest and smiles. "I want you... to leave me the fuck alone."

Then, she walks off and into the school, leaving me outside, in the dark. I let out a frustrated sigh and sit down on the pavement, running a hand over my face.

What do I do now?

~~*~~

Sorry about the short chapter here but we have some drama coming so put on your seatbelts ;)

Also, please let me know what you think because idk ughhh

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG