Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Julia's POV

I step into the spa and an amazing aroma fills my nose.

As soon as I finished supper, which was an awesome cheddarmelt fillet and baked potato, I left the school and walked to the spa which is only a few blocks away.

Basically everyone in my grade is now getting ready for the party, which I don't understand because why would you choose getting alcohol poisoning over an amazing massage.

"Hi," I say and walk up to the lady at the front desk of the spa with a smile on my face. She smiles back at me.

"Hi, ma'am, how can I help you?" she asks.

"Could I please do the one and a half hour full body aroma therapy massage?" I ask and pull out a credit card to pay. My credit card is linked to my mom's because I'm actually broke as hell.

The lady nods and starts typing on her computer then looks up at me with a frown. "Our females are all either busy or off shift at the moment. Would you be okay with a male or do you want to wait an hour or so for availability?" she questions.

"Um," I hesitate. It would be quite weird, but I guess I could just pretend it's a girl massaging me to make it less awkward. "I guess a male should be fine."

She nods and smiles. "That will be sixty dollars," she announces and I hand her my card which she puts into the card machine where I type my password in.

She stands up and tells me to follow her, then she leads me to a room at the end of a passage. The room is small and has a single chair as well as one massage bed. "Please take off your clothes, except your panties and lie on your stomach with the towel over you."

I nod and then the lady slides the door closed and I do as told, taking all my clothes off and leaving it on the chair. I open the towel and lie on my stomach then throw the towel over my body.

I lie with my face in the little hole on the bed and wait a few minutes in silence, the only sound is the calming music coming from the speakers in the room.

There is a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shout. I hear the door slide open but I don't move.

The guy re-adjusts my towel so that it is properly over my body, and then he slowly starts using his hands to put pressure on my back.

He straddles me then pulls the towel down and rubs his hands in oil, then he slides his hands up my back. "Is the pressure okay?" he asks.

I nod. "It's perfect," I whisper. So is this guy's voice. I have no idea what he looks like but his voice is extremely attractive.

The way his hands are moving on my body feels so good.

Okay, I need to pretend this is a girl before I get turned on. I open my eyes and stare at the wooden floor below me, trying to picture a woman instead, but this guys hands are bigger and different. There's no way I can imagine it as a girl.

He gets off me and runs his hand down my leg, then starts massage my leg slowly. This is starting to seem a lot like a porno.

I mean, if he's really attractive sure, but I have no idea what he looks like. What about if I pretend I need a glass of water or something and turn to look what he looks like?

Okay, I'll do it in a second. This massage is so good and I don't really want it to end. One and a half hours is not long enough.

His hands slowly rub up my thigh and just as he reaches the top, he swaps sides and does the same thing on the other side.

Thank god I have my underwear bottom still on.

I start fake coughing and sit up, then start to turn around. "Can I please- oh my god." My jaw drops as I realise whose hands it had been on my body.

I shift away and climb out of bed, wrapping the towel around myself and stepping away. "You're Max Holland. I shouldn't be talking to you. Shit. You were touching me. I shouldn't be close to you, let alone touching you." I quickly avert my eyes to the ground.

I hear him chuckle and he slowly walks towards me. Once he finally reaches me he leans really close to me and whispers in my ear. "I won't tell anyone if you won't."

"B-But if we're caught won't we get punished with that fucked up pole thing on the field?" How could I forget that? The punishment for fraternising with the enemy is being tied up to a pole and publicly embarrassed.

"I'm a spinner, sweetheart. Trust me when I say I know we're not going to get caught. I've done a lot worse and gotten away with it. Just trust me, it's just a massage," he whispers and then I look up at him and notice he is staring at my lips.

"Yeah." I nod and smile.

He winks and steps away from me. "Lie down on your back," he says. Gosh, his voice is just too much. I do as he said and climb up onto the massage table, but the towel is still wrapped around me. "Here," he offers and pulls the towel off me.

I quickly try to cover my body, and feel a blush rise to my cheeks. I'm not exactly innocent or anything close to it, and having a guy this attractive looking at me is making me think things I shouldn't be thinking.

He chuckles. "You're hot but darling, trust me, you're not the first girl I've seen. Just relax and lie down. I wouldn't touch you," he tells me and then places the towel on my body once I'm lying down. "Unless you wanted me to."

~~*~~

GUYS I WAS STARING AT THE WORD FAÇADE AND... HOW 'DO YOU SAY THE WORD? I've never said it out loud. Like is it like FAK-A-DEE is it FACE-AID? I don't know lmao.

Pls send help it's like 3am

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG