Part : 4 I can feel his Pain

Start from the beginning

"But beta, there is no need" Neyonika tried to deny.

"Aunty, please, let me help you," she said cutting Neyonika's words and seeing her requesting like this, Neyonika got ready to go with her.

"Badhi hi pyaari ladhki ho tum, naam kya hai tumhra" Neyonika said putting a hand on her face having smile on her face. "Nandini" Nandini with the smile told her name to Neyonika.

Then they both walked toward the car. Nandini opened the car door for her and Neyonika was looking so impressed with her. Then Nandini also settled down and started the car.

"Kash Manik ki jindgi main nandini jesi koe ladhki aajae aur mere khoe hue bete ko vapis le ae" Neyonika thought looking at Nandini.

"Are you single ?"Suddenly Neyonika asked this question from Nandini. Nandini looked at her confusingly with her this sudden question.

"I am glad that I am single" She replied while again concentrating on driving. Neyonika got a little happy to know this. Soon they reached Malhotra Mansion talking to each other. Nandini told about her business.

"Please come for coffee inside, now I don't want to listen no" Neyonika said in a strict tone showing her finger.

"But.." before She could say something, Neyonika gave her cute fake angry glares and Nandini said okay.

Neyonika made her sit in the hall and asked a maid to bring coffee and snacks for Nandini. She sat beside Nandini. "Aunty your house is so beautiful," she said with a smile.

"Ahaaa.." Before Neyonika could speak something, they both hurt the scream of someone from upstairs. Listening to the scream, Neyonika immediately ran upstairs while Nandini was sitting confused there. The screams were coming again and again, she didn't know why her heart was feeling bad after hearing those screams. She wanted to go and check but she was confused she should go or not. Then she couldn't able to control herself more and went upstairs to check.

She went in the direction from where the screams were coming and reached in front of the room. Then she got the biggest shock of her life. She found Manik in his worst condition. He was screaming in pain sitting in the corner of the room, Neyonika and Ishita were trying to go close to him but he was not letting them touch him, he was shrinking himself more and more. "It's hurting a lot, please go" he cried saying this more looking at Neyonika and Ishita who were crying baldy seeing Manik's condition. "Aahhaa.." he cried covering his ears with his hands as Nandita's screams were echoing in his ear and he wanted that her screams should get stopped.

Nandini was standing there opening her widely in the shock. His condition made her shocked because she never thought that his rockstar is in so much pain. Automatically a tear fell down from her eyes seeing his condition and her heart ached badly. His condition was badly affecting her. She wanted to run to him and wanted to console him. At that moment, she just felt like to take away his all pain but she didn't know how. His condition clearly showed her that he was in extreme pain which was breaking him a bit by bit.

"What is happening to me," she said touching her tears. Last time looking at Manik, she ran outside of the house having tears in her eyes. She was feeling like that her heart is crying seeing him in this condition. She was feeling his pain because she knew the feeling of losing someone important, she had also lost someone. Whom she used to love the most.

"What is happening to me why I am feeling like my heart is crying and why these tears. Why his pain is affecting me a lot that it brought tears in my eyes and made me so emotional. He was in so much pain. When he was crying, I felt like my heart was breaking into millions of pieces. I wanted to take away his all pain, I wanted to take him in my arms and I wanted to console him. But why his pain affected me so much" Nandini thought still having tears in her eyes. She was confused about her feelings, she was confused that why his pain affected her a lot. She was not aware that she was falling in love with his Rockstar in real that's why she was confused.

She closed her eyes to compose herself but as soon as she closed her eyes, Manik's condition came in front of her and she couldn't able stop herself and ran inside again to complete the work which she had left incomplete.

Manik was still crying and shouting in pain, sitting in the corner of the room, Shocking everyone, Nandini came running inside the room and after sitting on her knees, she just hugged the crying Manik tightly without caring about anything and consequences, the love made her do this and she also didn't know about this. She felt little relief taking him in her arms, Manik tried to push her but Nandini even hugged him more tightly.

"Let the pain go, Manik," she said these words in a low voice in his ear, her words were soothing for him. Eventually, he stopped pushing her away and Nandini smiled faintly when he felt his arms around her but next thing made her cried as hugging her tightly, he started crying even more badly making a sound like a small baby. Listening to his painful cries, from her eyes too tears started falling down.

"Shh.., everything will be fine" She hugged him even more tightly saying this in his ear. She wanted to take his all pain away from the hug, his cries continued for few minutes then she felt his hands dropped down and his full body weight came on her as he fainted down in her arms and screen froze on Nandini's confused and sad looks.