Adrenaline Pt. 2

Adrenaline Pt. 2

*

"Will you get off of me!?" I screeched, trying to pull my arm out of his grip. "It's just one race, Bianca," he said, attempting to convince me. "My name is Blaire, you asshole," I hissed. "Oops, I'm not very good with names, as you can already tell." He laughed. I felt a sudden urge to roll my eyes, but I remember what Justin said about my eye rolling, so I didn't.

We stood by his car in silence as he fiddled around with his hair. He sat his snapback on top of his head and kept my arm in his grip. "So babe, how old are you?" he asked. "Seventeen," I answered, mentally praying that he wouldn't ask any more questions. "Oooh, I caught myself a young one," he muttered to himself. I groaned while trying to pull myself away from him but his grip only got tighter.

"So, Bailey - I mean, Blaire. What school do you go to?" he asked. "West View," I grumbled. "Oh, I fuckin' hate that school, it's a piece of shit," he murmured. "You can say that again." I laughed. "All the teachers were assholes. I barely graduated," he mused. "The teachers aren't my problem, it's the kids. They're all rude," I said. "True."

Okay, maybe he isn't that bad.

"How old are you?" I questioned, hoping that he wouldn't be too old. "Twenty," he answered. A man started walking towards us and I nudged Justin. He looked up at the guy and he narrowed his eyes. "What the hell do you want, Chris?" Justin spat. "Just wanted to let you know that you won't be winning tonight. I just got a new car and your Mustang will be nothing compared to it," he bragged.

"Chris, just leave," Justin growled, letting go of my arm as he stepped closer to Chris. Should I run? "Bieber, you'll never beat me. Just face the facts, I've beaten you more than five times, but you still run your mouth. You'll never be as good as I am," Chris hissed, before walking away.

Justin faced me and bit his lip. "Wow you two must really like each other," I joked, trying to earn a laugh from him. "I'm going to beat that fucker if it's the last thing I do," he grumbled. "Okay then," I stated awkwardly. "The race starts in three minutes, just letting you know," he informed. I nodded my head, not wanting to talk anymore. He seemed pretty heated and he doesn't look like the type to mess with when he's angry.

We stood there in silence, again. "Do you mind if I lean back on your car?" I asked. "I don't care," he said. I leaned on his car and looked around for Amber. Where the hell is she? "Um, Justin, do you happen to know an Amber Tate?" I said, hoping that he'd know her. "Oh, she's that chick that's always attached to Jordan's side. I swear they're together or something, but Jordan doesn't want to admit it. I don't get it though, they'd make a really ugly couple." He laughed.

"Oh, my god. So she comes here?" I asked, shocked. "Yeah, she comes to like every race," he said. I shook my head, feeling pissed. She shouldn't be hanging around people like this, they could change her. I never plan on coming back here after tonight.

"Bieber and Knight get into your cars. You're up!" someone hollered and Justin motioned his head to the passenger's side. I huffed and opened the door and sat down. He shut the door behind me and walked around to the other side of the car. He opened the door and sat down, slamming the door behind him. My stomach started doing flips. This shit can't be safe.

He started the car and pulled out. He drove down the road a little bit until he came next to a Camaro. He messed with the gear as a woman came out. She stood in the middle of the road with an air horn, she can't be serious . . . they must really get into this whole street racing thing. Or is it called drag racing? Who even knows.

"5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

GO!" she scream, pressing down on the air horn. The horn let out a loud noise.

Justin pressed on the pedal, driving away quickly. I jolted back into the seat and my hair blew backwards. He pressed down on the pedal, making our speed increase even more. I didn't know whether to scream or laugh. He swerved over, trying to cut off Chris. Chris' Camaro came right next to his car. "Justin go faster," I screamed, squealing loudly.

My hair blew in my face once more and I did my best to push it away, but the wind pushed my hair right back. We were a few feet in front of Chris and my heart started beating faster. I want to beat this asshole, he seems like an arrogant prick. "Faster!" I screamed. "I'm trying, Becca!" Justin yelled. "My name is Blair! Oh my, God." I laughed and he joined me. I could literally feel my adrenaline increase as my heart started to beat faster and faster.

He whipped the car sideways, attempting to cut Chris off, again. I peeked out the window to see Chris zooming past us. "Justin, press on the pedal!" I yelled and he obeyed. I squealed loudly, trying to contain my laughter. "Are you enjoying yourself?!" Justin yelled out and I nodded. Chris came right next to us and my heart sped up. "Justin, you promised that you'd win for me," I said. "I always keep my promises," he answered, making the car zoom faster.

We passed over the finish line and Chris trailed in behind. I squealed once more and started to laugh. "Glad you had fun, Blaire," he rasped out. "Yay! You remembered my name," I mused. "I think you're my good luck charm," he said. "I never really beat Chris, and I beat him tonight because you're with me," he added. "Me? Lucky? I am very unlucky, I think this was just a coincidence," I admitted.

"Whatever you say, Blaire," he stated, getting out of the car. I opened the car door and got out, slowly closing the door behind me. Justin made his way towards me and I couldn't help but smile. Many people swarmed around us, congratulating Justin. I'm surprised that these people don't get caught. How can a cop miss a street race? I mean, it can't be that hard to find, considering all the cheering and the cars are so loud.

I scoped the crowd, hoping that I'd find Amber. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I reached down in my pants, fishing my phone out of my pocket. I took it out and it was on. A message popped up and it read:

Sorry girl, I'm with that sexy guy that I was telling you about earlier! Please don't be mad. - Amber

This is just fucking fantastic.

***

Hope you guys enjoyed this.

Please vote and comment, so I know whether to keep or delete this story.

I love bad boy Justin.

I was supposed to update hours ago, but Justin just followed me on twitter and I started shaking and squealing. I completely forgot. Sorry. J BUT HOLY SHIT AM I SO FVCKING HAPPY AOIEFNSDIGN. 7/25/14 3:48 am. <<<<<<<<<<<<<,3333333333333 LOVE LIFE YALL.