#26

Jungkook and his group were in his living room, playing video games, of course. They were busy shouting at the television screen and dissing each other when one of them won. Jin and Namjoon were busy cooking for the rest of them, Jin knew his way around each one of their kitchens, Jungkooks included. Namjoon being the good boyfriend he is, was helping out. Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Yoongi were focusing on the game, a game so intense. Jungkook was sitting with his elbows placed on his knees as he leaned forward.
They were too into the game and failed to notice a certain boy walking out of Jungkooks bedroom, eyes fixed on the book he had in hand. Taehyung basically lived with Jungkook, it wasn't official yet but he spent most of his time in Jungkooks apartment. The group knew that Jungkook was dating someone named Taehyung, but they didn't know it was the small, younger boy they saw at the coffee shop. They had been too busy to make time to meet Taehyung, but were very supportive of their relationship.

Taehyung was too immersed in his own book, to even notice the presence of other people in his apartment. Absentmindedly, he made his way towards Jungkook, eyes never leaving his book. He pulled at Jungkooks left hand, and Jungkook looked up at him for just a second, eyebrow raised up, before he turned back to face the screen.

Taehyung didn't even look up from his book as he pulled at Jungkooks hand once more, Jungkook finally letting his hand leave the controller as the other hand still pressed buttons. He climbed onto Jungkooks lap, settling himself between his arm and his chest as he got Jungkooks left hand around his waist and placed it back on the controller.

Taehyung was now literally caged between Jungkooks arms, Jungkook playing a video game while Taehyung read his book. Suddenly, Jungkook realized that the younger was on his lap. He turned his head to the side and saw Taehyungs chubby cheeks hanging down as he frowned at the book. 'Something bad probably happened in the book,' Jungkook thought. A fond smile made its way onto his face as he saw the youngers expressions as he read the book. The fact that Taehyung causally came and sat himself on his lap while they did their own thing made Jungkooks heart swell. He's always wanted to have something so domestic and comfortable with someone and he couldn't believe he got it with someone so special and precious.

"Yah! Jungkook, what are you doo-"

Suddenly, everything turned into hushed whispered and confused stares as the members saw Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung still didn't notice, but Jungkook did. The silence for his attention as he turned his head towards the members, Jimin raising a questioning eyebrow at him and Jungkook nodding in response.

"Oh. My. God. IS THIS HIMMMM!!!!!?", Hoseok suddenly yelled, gaining Taehyungs attention as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"H-huh?", Taehyung said, blinking his eyes a few times as he tried to take in what was happening. Jungkook looked back at him and chuckled, "Hey, baby."

"BABY? OH MY GOD HE CALLED HIM BABY!!!", Jimin yelled.

Taehyungs eyes grew wide, and tried to squirm out of Jungkooks lap, but the elder was too strong and had a strong grip on him.

"O-h, s-sorry, I didn't notice, s-sorry," Taehyung rambled on, blushing from embarrassment.

Jungkook pulled him back into his chest, "Why are you apologizing? Can't they meet my boyfriend?", he smiled, ruffling the youngers hair.

Taehyung whined, trying to hide himself into Jungkook. He buried his head into the crook of Jungkooks neck, clutching onto his shirt. Jungkook chuckled and moved around till he was sitting comfortably on the couch, Taehyung in his lap.

"Yah, stop yelling. The poor boy's getting scared," Yoongi stated, hitting Jimin on the head.

The three of them watched with adoration at the sight in front of them, Jungkook being nothing but gentle with the younger as Taehyung clung onto Jungkook. They could practically feel the love radiating off the couple.
Jungkook chuckled again, rubbing Taehyungs back, "Really? Are you scared, baby?" he asked a little concerned about Taehyungs disorder. But he knew he was getting better so he didn't have to worry too much.

Taehyung whined again, rubbing his face into his neck with more embarrassment, "S-shy."

"I think I just died," Jimin stated, as he looked at the couple with heart eyes.

"Kids, dinner's readyyyyy," Jin said as he walked into the living room with Namjoon.

"Uh-", Namjoon said, looking at the situation in the living room.

Jungkook sighed, mouthing a, 'Taehyung. He's kinda shy.'

"OMOOO YOU'RE TAEHYUNG?! YOU'RE THE ONE KOOK'S DATING?!!", he said as he ran towards the couple, luckily being held back by Namjoon.

"Hyung, he's shy. Don't pounce on him like you pounce on me."

Jin blushed and Yoongi made gagging noises, earning a light giggle from Taehyung.

He lifted his head up from Jungkooks neck, grabbing onto Jungkooks hand as Jungkook gave it a little squeeze for support.

"H-hi, I'm Taehyung." He waved a shy wave, and Jungkook had to hold himself back from peppering the younger with kisses.

"Hi, I'm Jin and this is my boyfriend, Namjoon. They're Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi."

Taehyung softly smiled, face red as a tomato, "I-i know, you're pretty famous."

"Yeah, you are too, Jungkook doesn't shut up about you," Yoongi stated.

"Hyung!!!"

They all chuckled, as they naturally made conversation with the younger. He fit in perfectly once he got comfortable around them and was a delight to talk to. They all got along with him well, especially Jimin. He got along with Taehyung way too well for Jungkooks liking.