#6

Taehyung and Jungkook made their way to the store, Yeotan tagging along with them. They entered the store and Taehyung pretty much died a little inside when he saw the air conditioner sweep Jungkooks hair out of the way, exposing his forehead and eyebrows. 'Wow..okay', Taehyung thought. 

They both hurried over to the aisle where they knew they'd find the game, and came to an abrupt stop when they saw that there was only one last version available. They both looked at each other, and back at the game. 

Taehyung turned to Jungkook and pouted, hoping it would melt Jungkook and let Taehyung have the game.

"Oh, no no. Don't you try that on me. The game is mine", Jungkook smirked and claimed as he was standing closer to it. 

"Pleeeeeease, pleaaaase, can I have it? Pleeease." Taehyung whined like a baby, not caring at all about the odd looks he was getting from the people around. He would kneel on the floor if he had to, it was his favourite game after all. 

Jungkook chuckled, falling for his cute antics, "Alright, alright. How 'bout you come over and we play together?"

Taehyung immediately nodded, still eyeing the game, now placed in Jungkooks hand. They walked back to the cashier, but before they could reach, a small plushie of a bunny caught his eye. He loved plushies, they were his guilty pleasure. He looked at Jungkook, who was looking back at him, and then back at the plushie. He didn't want Jungkook to think he was weird, so he wistfully walked back to the cashier. 

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, sensing that something was off. 

"N-nothing."

"Hm. Okay." Jungkook said as he walked back towards the plushie he saw Taehyung looking at and grabbed it off the rack. 

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyung asked. 

"Oh, nothing. Just buying this for someone."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, too innocent to figure it out. 

"W-who?"

"You." Jungkook said as he finished paying for the plushie and the game. 

Taehyung protested, "F-for me? Why? You didn't have to pay, let me pay you back!"

Jungkook only waved him off, "Shush, kiddo. Let me."

"I'm not a kid, excuse me!"

"Well, how old are you?" Jungkook turned, raising an eyebrow. 

"I'm 20!" Taehyung claimed proudly, pushing his chest forward to show how proud and manly he was. 

"Well, I'm 22. So listen to your hyung and don't pay me back," Jungkook cockily stated as he watched Taehyung shrink back with a pout. He ruffled the youngers hair as they walked out of the store. 

"...okay, but I owe you one."

Jungkook nodded, "Let's go? I bet I could wreck you in Overwatch."

"Bet! Don't come crying to me when you lose!"

They laughed as they walked towards Jungkooks home, laughing and insulting each other. 

And that's how one of the greatest friendships started, or maybe something more than just friendship? No, that couldn't be, because they were straight... weren't they?

A/N: I can't believe people are actually reading this hdhdhdh thank you so much y'all don't know how much this means to me ❤❤ (two updates because I've got no life, don't wanna study and because I love you guys so much)