#25

A/N: ⚠ VERY DETAILED SMUT ⚠
(Also double update because I love you guys sm, read the before chapter before you read this, incase you accidentally skipped it! Thank you 💜💜)

Taehyung was sitting on the bed, mindlessly playing a game on his phone when Jungkook walked into the room, putting away his clean clothes into his cupboard. He hummed to himself as he walked into the bathroom to freshen up before they would go out for dinner.

Taehyungs head snapped to the side as soon as he heard Jungkooks door click, as he eyed the clean clothes in Jungkooks cupboard. He smiled smugly as he crawled off the bed and crouched down, searching for Jungkooks hoodie that he knew would be in the pile of clothes somewhere. He pouted when he realized that it wasn't in clean sight, Jungkook must've figured that his baby would steal his clothes. He ducked down further till he was halfway into the cupboard, ass sticking up in the air as he rummaged through the clothes. He was so into searching for the hoodie, that he didnt notice Jungkook walking into the room and smirking at the sight of Taehyungs round, tight butt in the air.

He walked slowly towards Taehyung, leaning against the cupboard, hands folded and head titled as he admired what was his.
"Hm, trying to steal my hoodie again, baby?"

Taehyung stopped all movement and shut his eyes. He was screwed. He immediately tried to crawl back out as he registered his awkward position, but was stopped when a harsh slap landed on his left ass cheek. He yelped as he turned around to see Jungkook biting his lip, rubbing the place where he had spanked Taehyung seconds ago.
Taehyung whined as he crawled back out completely, pouting and rubbing the area which he was sure would've turned red by now. Jungkook only chuckled as he saw the embarrassed expression on his boyfriends face.

"I don't know what you're so annoyed about, your hoodies look better on me anyway." Taehyung mumbled under his breath.
Jungkook quirked an eyebrow up, "What was that, baby?"
Taehyung only shook his head as he had a playful smirk plastered on his face, one that Jungkook wanted to wipe away right this instant. Taehyung crawled across the bed and ran to the other side as he tried to run out of the bedroom, only to be caught in a back hug by Jungkook as he pushed them both to the floor.
Jungkook turned Taehyung over, hovering above him, as he began running his hands up and down Taehyungs side, causing the younger to erupt in a fit of giggles.
"Y-yah! S-stoppp!" Taehyung yelled, kicking his legs around as he tried to get out of Jungkook. Jungkook was too strong for him, caging Taehyung in his arms while he continued to mercilessly torture the boy, taking pride in the way Taehyung was pleading him to stop. Jungkook didn't want to stop, he wanted to hear more, more of Taehyungs laugh that filled his heart with adoration, but also wanted to hear more of his pleads, triggering the dominating side of Jungkook.
"J-jungkooook! I'm sorry! P-please stop!!!", Taehyung whined, laughing uncontrollably as tears slipped from the corners of his eyes.
Jungkook came to a halt as he stared down at the younger whose hair was messed up and was panting.
Taehyung finally caught his breath as he looked up at Jungkook, only to have his breath taken away again when he realized how close they actually were. He looked up at Jungkook with wide eyes, as he bit his lip in anticipation of what would come next. Jungkook couldn't hold himself back at the sight of the boy under him, immediately bending down to capture the boys lips with his own. Taehyung gasped at the sudden action, but immediately responded as he moved his tongue around Jungkooks mouth, savouring his taste. Jungkook growled as he bit Taehyungs bottom lip, causing Taehyung to shut his eyes and gasp. Jungkook took the opportunity to dive back into the kiss, robbing Taehyung of the little oxygen he had taken in. Jungkook pulled back to admire his baby, a string of saliva connecting their lips and a little even dripping from the side of Taehyungs mouth. Some may find it gross, but Jungkook found it so fucking beautiful, so fucking gorgeous that Taehyungs lips were shining, as he laid under Jungkook, completely letting the elder ruin him. Taehyung was breathing hard, but he wanted more, he wanted so much more. His breath hitched for the thousandth time that night as he felt Jungkooks hand go under his shirt, and reach right below his sensitive nipple. He felt the cold air hit the exposed area of his stomach and felt goosebumps slowly making their way to his body as he felt Jungkooks touch.