#12

A/N: This is how the boys look in the story, in case any of you were wondering! ❤

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS, IT MEANS A LOT! ❤❤❤~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking down the street, returning from grocery shopping. They were always together, and they wondered how they managed to get this close in such a short period of time. Taehyung was craving for some chocolate chip ice cream and as usual, Jungkook couldn't say no the younger.

They were walking, Taehyung skipping ahead and swaying his bag in his hands while Jungkook walked behind him, hand shoved into his pocket while the other held onto the heavier bag out of the two. The streets were lit up with beautiful lights since it was almost Christmas time, and Jungkook loved the snow. The was looking forward to the first frost. The always loved Christmas, since he would get a break then and he could spend time with his family. He would wake up in the mornings and drink hot chocolate while he watched as the snow would settle on his outstretched palm. More than anything, he was excited for Christmas this year. Because although he loved Christmas every year, he had a feeling that this year, he would love it more. And that was because he knew he would spend it with the boy in front of him, the boy that could make the sun shine in the coldest of times.

He was interrupted when Taehyung turned around, "Kookie, you coming?"

Jungkook nodded, speeding up to the boy. They had established a relationship close enough to give each other nicknames, hardly ever using their real names anymore.

They walked some more until Taehyung turned around when he didn't see Jungkook walking beside him anymore. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned back only to see Jungkook looking at someone across the street, a smile plastered on his face.

"Jungkook-ah!!!", the girl shrieked as she hurriedly crossed the road. She had long, blonde hair and her eyes were a gorgeous shade of blue. She didn't seem to wear much makeup, but anyone could tell that she was gorgeous without it. Her cheeks were a little chubby, but they made their face look lovely and bright. Taehyung could see the beautiful shape of her eyes as she batted her eyelashes, walking towards them. She was wearing a beautiful pastel pink dress, that showed off her curves. If Taehyung wasn't gay, he totally would've fallen for her.

"Jungkook-ah! I've missed you!!" she exclaimed as he ran over to Jungkook, completely ignoring Taehyung. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and Taehyung was standing awkwardly, not knowing what to say or how to react to new people.

Right when she pulled away, Taehyung felt relief, only to have it taken away as he felt his heart shatter at the words that left Jungkooks mouth as he pulled his hand out of his pocket to wrap around her tiny waist.

"Hey, babe."

A/N: oOPs