00:13

let me cover your shit in glitter
i can make it gold, gold...

B L I S S

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!". Bliss woke up to her mom, Raven, Nova and Coco standing over her in bed and singing as loud as they could.

"Aww hey guys!". She smiled while wiping crust off her face.

"Happy 18th baby". Coco handed her a double chocolate cupcake with candle to blow. She cooed at little Coco making her shy away. She blew the candle and bit into the cupcake, "Thanks mama".

"Get up and get ready. You know it's about to go down today and you know our family big so we gotta get ready and set up". Harmony said, making the girls laugh.

Bliss wanted to have a little get together before school started for the new grade and the whole family was coming though she didn't want all of them there, they still coming regardless.

Nova, Raven and Harmony went out her room, leaving her to get ready. She picked up her phone and replied back to a few birthday text messages.

momo; happy birthday bliss
i love you so much
wishing you many more😍💕 you've
grown on a bitch😂

Bliss chuckled reading Moesha's text. She never crease to amaze her nor make her laugh. She connected her phone to her beats speakers and played Barbie Tingz x Nicki Minaj

She turned on the shower faucet waiting for the water to turn hot. She got in and loathed herself in her vanilla body wash. She rinsed off and got out the shower, drying off. She brushed her teeth.

She moisturized with Vaseline cocoa butter and wore her matching undergarments. She wore random shorts and a oversized T-shirt for the time being while she helped to set up.

She pulled her wet curls into a messy bun and wore her slides, heading downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and screamed.

"Tete Kuala!". She squealed, embracing her tight, "damn i missed you".

"Girl you done got thick on a bitch". Her aunt said, making her blush.

"You know how i get down". She replied teasingly and stuck out her tongue.

"Renaé!". Harmony said in a scolding tone making them laugh.

"I was just joking mama but damn, i hope you staying for a while long".

"Imma be here for a while". She said making Bliss squeal and jump in excitement. Kuala was like her other best friend. She understood Bliss and they were super close.