Chapter 42

Callista's POV

"Ma'am Calli, Your father is here." I looked at my yaya, and nod, I put the magazine in the table and fixed my hair. I went to his hair.

"Callista. How's my princess?" He said sweetly, I smiled.

"I'm fine, Daddy." He smiled.

"I..I have something to tell you.." I looked at him, What could it be?

"What's up?" I asked, He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Calli, Meet your sister.." I look at his back, There's a girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes, She was holding a doll, she's maybe 3 or 4 years old.

"Sister?" I looked back at my father, He frowned.

"Yes, your sister, your step-sister." She's the reason why my mom broke up with my father last year? She's the reason why my mom and dad fight every night. She's.. My sister. Finally.

"What's her name?"

"She's Kohlea, Calli." I smiled and pulled her for a hug.

"Hi, Baby. I'm your ate." She giggled and sniff. I kissed her hair.

She's our little treasure.

Skyler's POV

Ugh. Ang ingay. -___- Puyat ako, tangna.

"Wag nga kayong magulo! Ingay ingay n'yo!" My annoying brother scold those giggles. Finally.

"But..- Just move away, shthead!" My eyes widened. Fuck. I ran into my door and opened it.

Third Person's POV

Skyler opened the door.

"KYAAAAAH!" The girls screamed. Well, sinong hindi sisigaw kung makikita mo si skyler na nakaboxer lang at white t-shirt at kakagising lang.

"Sht. Brad! Mahiya ka sa mga bata!" Binato naman ni gunter si skyler ng unan.

"Fuck. WHEN DID YOU ARRIVED, SHYM?!" Chandelle raised her eyebrow.

"KAHAPON PA. You don't make pansin to me." She pouted. Natawa naman si gunter sa inasal ng kapatid, pati rin si skyler.

"Pagod kaya kami. Baliw." Binatukan naman ni Gunter si Chandelle.

"HOW DARE YOU! You make batok to me and call me baliw. MABAHO KA! MABATOT" The 2 boys burst out laughing.

"It's mabantot, Not mabatot." Umirap nalang si Chandelle and hugged his kuya skyler. Skyler ruffled her hair. She whined.

"Did you make kain already?" Skyler asked while imitating the conyo-ness of her sister.

"Nyenye. Nope, I didn't pa. I was waiting for you, I mean, We're waiting for you." She looked at her friends.

"Kumpleto nga pala ang Engot 5" Biro ni gunter.

"We're not engot, you're engot." Heather grunt.

"Yeah. Don't insult us!" Kacey rolled her eyes.

"Well, Wait for me downstairs, I'm going to take a bath. We'll eat together. Okay?" Sky said and ruffled his sister's hair. The girls nod and went down, but chandelle entered sky's room and lay on his bed. Her usual self.

Sky shrugged and took his towel and his clothes with him inside the bathroom.

Chandelle's POV

I grabbed kuya's phone and unlock it, His wallpaper is a girl with cute eyes and brunette hair. She's pretty. I click the camera roll and click a video.

'Babe. I love you! I love you!... But I don't want to hop.'

The girl tried to hop like a rabbit, I can hear my kuya's laugh.

'I hate you, chase'

Chase.. Hmm. Kuya's second name. Okay.

I took a selfie and post it on his instagram.

'New girl?'

'I taught it's stefana all along?'

'Who is she?'

Oh I forgot, No one knows Me. They don't acknowledge me as a Wood. Tinago ako ni mommy't daddy sa Australia.

Calling Stefana...

S: Hello?

C: Hi?

S: Uhm, Who are you?

C: Hmm. You'll know.

S: Okay?

C: Good luck.

Call ended.

I don't want to be a Bitch, but I need to test my brothers' girl.

I hope they pass my test.

--end--

Version 2.0 Nawala na s'ya kanina. Sorry for this chapter. Sabaw. Hays.