Chapter 41

Stefana's POV

#Day 3

Finally. PAMPERING DAY! Yay! I woke up early, and clean my body, Whoo. I wear a nice black dress and a black pumps pair with it, and Bow tied my hair with a cute white bow clip. I smiled. I'm so cuteeeee.

"Hi, Babe." Someone back hugged me and put his chin in my shoulder.

"Good morning." I giggled and continued fixing myself. He yawns and look at me.

"You're missing something" He said while I'm putting my earrings.

"What?" He grinned and get something in his bag, He put it around my neck. Another one. I giggled.

'Chase's'

"Thank you." I giggled. He kissed my cheeks.

"I'm going to take a bath first. Wanna join me?" I stick my tongue out. He laughed.

"Okay then" He entered the bath room. I took his phone. I giggled. I saw my picture on his wallpaper, It's me staring at the star. How cute. Hihi.

I took some selfie and post it on his instagram.

Hahaha. Hacked :P >:))

Omg. Stefana, Is Chastefana together again? Please say yes.

Yes. :P -Stef

Kyaaaaa. Back in the race.

I laughed and played with it.

Astra's POV

A cream fluffy dress and a doll shoes. I looked cute. Hahahaha.

"Hey, Barbie doll, Your necklace is there" He pointed the necklace I was looking for.

"Thank you, Ken." He chuckled and back-hugged me.

"You're cute." I commented, He's wearing a cream t-shirt and ragged pants and his typical jeans. He's my peyton. The boy next door type.

We took some selfies before getting out of our room.

Chandelle's POV

20 minutes ago, We landed here. In the Philippines, Yes, We. I'm with my friends, Okay, First one my bestest friend; Kacey Jones, She has brownish black hair. She's pretty cute, We have something in common, We love ballet, but I love ballet more. And she kinda focused on theatre arts. Next is Heather Mayers, Our Cheercaptain, She has blonde hair and she loves fashion and all. Girly. My Next close friend, Claudin Forster, She have a shiny brown hair. It's so cute. Well, She's a gymnast and baker, Her mom have a bakery. T'was famous, last, Herseys Palms, The girl who's fucking in love with my brother. She's pretty, bitchy, and independent. I kinda don't like her, but I need to be with her, Because she's for keeps, She's rich, All of them is rich, We're the top 5 elites in our campus.

How rude, I forgot to introduced my self, Well, I'm Chandelle Shymmer Wood, Yeah, Wood. I'm the famous sister of Skyler and Gunter, Joke, I'm not famous, but let's keep that word up. Well, I have a long shiny black hair and I'm one of the-No, the number 1 prima ballerina.

"Let's go, Madaams." We entered the limo and giggled.

I've heard about that phoebe and stef.

Hmm, Which side should I pick?

--end--

Chandelle (Kira Korasin)

Kacey Jones (Ryan Newman)

Heather Mayers (Audrey Whitby)

Claudin Forster (Amber Montano)

Herseys Palms (McKayla Maroney)

;) New girls.

-Andrea