Chapter 35

"Everybody wants HAPPINESS, No one wants SADNESS, but you won't have a rainbow without any rain"

**

Stefana's POV

First day of december. Ang lamiiiiiig. Hahaha. At exam pa namin. Galing. *note sarcasm* Last day na naman e. Whahaha.

"Hi, Stef." Napatingin naman ako sa naglapag ng chocolates sa table ko. I smiled.

"Hi, Raine" Yeah, I'm not avoiding him anymore, Why would I? He's helping me to move on, I won't know anything about chase's plan kung di dahil sa kanya.

"Mahirap ba trigo?" He laughed.

"Hindi." Nag-belat ako, He took my bag. Ganyan s'ya actually, Every break or uwian, pupunta s'ya dito, tapos kukunin bag ko at ihahatid ako sa parking lot. Chase never did that.

"Gutom ka na?" He asked.

"Oo, libre mo 'ko" I kidd. He nod. O_O ^_^ Yey! Haha.

"Nuxx. Tara sa canteen" Hinila ko na s'ya.

Callista's POV

"Hi, Stef" We waved our hands at her. Magkasama na naman sila ni Raine. Silang dalawa nalang ang magkasama, minsan sumama s'yang sa'min. 'Pag hindi namin kasama si Chase.

I looked at chase, He was closing his eyes. I know he's hurt, He told us everything. He told us that he was in the matter of life and death, echos. Pero, next time ko na lang ikwe-kwento.

"Letting her go is the stupidest thing I ever did" He wiped his tears, everyday He would let tears flow in his eyes. Seeing stef being happy with someone else wasn't easy for him.

"That's what you get for not telling her the truth" Astra said.

"I WANT TO SAY IT, TO SPILL IT. But, I can't." Chase said while dropping his head at the table. "I want her to move on, I want her to ease the pain, I would take any bullets for her, But this time, I'm the one who pulled the trigger." He's crying, How dramatic ._.

"Stop being dramatic, Chase." I said, Matt looked at me. What now?

"Calli's right, Chase. If you really love her, Just let her go. Kung para talaga kayo sa isa't isa. Babalik din kayo sa dati. But for now, Just let her enjoy her moments with somebody else"

I lean on my boyfriend, I wish hindi kami magka-ganto. Ahuhu. Echos.

Chase's POV

Always & Forever..

I told her, I'll love her always & forever, but what happened? I'm so stupid, I let her go. I broke up with her, I can't even laid hands on her.

Hurting my queen is like hurting myself too.

"Tigilan mo nga ako, Raine. Hahaha" She was laughing.

"Bakit ba? Ha? Haha." She laughed and shook her head. After eating, Raine grabbed her bag and they went out. I never touched her bag, She never want me to touch her bag.

"You're so stupid, Skyler. You broke up with her, and now you're stalking her, Ewwwww" Keesh told me. =____= I'm with Gunter and Keesh, I thought they will help me, but In the end, They help me to be bitter. Eww.

---

WALANG KURYENTE. Like, Wtf?! 😭 Wala pa ring kuryente. Seryoso. 😭😭😂