Chapter 29

Astra's POV

"Love." I called him.

"Hmm?" He smiled and looked at me.

"I love you, and I want to be honest with you. The date, it was.." He frowned.

"It wasn't a blast, I know, ash." He hugged me.

"It was fun, but to be honest, Hindi yun yung ine-expect ko, I was expecting a simple date, yung may effort, kahit chips lang kainin natin dyan, or juice lang inumin natin, I'm contented, As long as I'm with you" I smiled, He nod.

"I'll take note of that. Hahaha" He kissed my forehead.

Keesha's POV

"Welcome, Ms. Buenaventura. Please cut the ribbon for the grand opening" The Host said, I took the scissors and cut the ribbon, The reporters start taking pictures when I opened the door, I was in the office when a hot boy entered the room.

"Hi, Ms. Keesha Buenaventura. I'm Luke Camp. I'm here to take some pictures of you and interview you" He said and smile. He's so cute :>

"Oh sure" He started taking pictures and start to ask me some question.

"So, What can you say about your relationship with Mr. Gunter Wood" He asked, I smiled. My boyfriend, Hahaha.

"Well, First week was a blast. I was irritated, until me and gunter, start to work out. We started the real dating and we became couples few month ago, So, It was fine, I guess" I smiled.

"Can I have one selfie with you?" He grinned, I nod. He came near and took his phone in his pocket and we took some selfie. Umalis na din sya.

My Kahoy calling...

Me: Hello?

G: Who the fuck is that?

Me: Wow ah. Hello din. Okay lang din ako, Ikaw kamu-

G: Shut it. Sino yung Luke Camp na yun?!

Me: Reporter 'yun. Shut up. In-interview lang ako and he asked for a selfie.

G: Whatever. Tss. -KUYA! Let's go..

Me: Okay, bye. I think you're busy.

G: Sorry. Okay bye. I love you.

Call ended..

Hays. He was possessive like fuck. But still, I love him. He just want me to be safe. I understand that.

Stefana's POV

'Whooot! hot'

'Shoot. Sexy.'

'Witwew'

"FUCK OFF MAN! This is my girlfriend. Go away! Get your own girls!!" Chase shouted. 😂😂 Omg. Possessive.

'Omg. Abs'

'Hawt.'

'I'm going to flirt with him'

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCHES. THIS BOY IS MINE YOU SLUT!" He laughed and hugged me.

We're both possessive and hot ;) Hahaha.

"Babe, I have something for you" He smiled.

"What is it?" I asked while drinking my smoothie.

"Close your eyes" He grins.

"Pag ako iniwan mo dito, chase. I'm going to chop you into pieces" He laughed.

"Just close your eyes, and trust me" I closed my eyes. Yeah, I must trust her.

In a minute, I felt a cold something in my neck. I opened my eyes and saw a necklace

Stefannie

"Aww. Thank you, babe" I hugged him.

"No problem, stefannie. I love you always and forever" He kissed my forehead and hold my hand.

"I love you too, Always and forever" I smiled and rest my head on his shoulder. I love this guy, No matter what. I'm truly, deeply in love with him.

:)

---

Woaaaah. Woaaaah. Woaaaaah. Hahahaha! Ang tagal kong di nag-update. So eto na. <3 HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Babayuuuu.

-Andrea

@imandeyauehara