Chapter 40

I'll be a coward for telling this but, HAHAHAHAHAHA! My characters are horny like fuck. HAHAHAHAHA. Kidd, I just want to say, Happy 1.8k Read, My beloved SB. :)

More

Chapters

Left...

--start--

Stefana's POV

I swirled around my bed, I can't sleep. Ugh. I was homesick for the first time, This bed, Is a fucking sht. This is worst than our tiles at home.

I looked at my phone, 1:37 a.m. Insomia. I don't know. Ugh!

"Stop moaning, Stef.." A sleepy tone spoked, I looked at him in disbelief.

"What's got into your mind, Thinking, I'm moaning?!" I squeaked. He laughed and sat down cross-legged.

"All I can hear is the squeaking of your bed and your 'ugh', You're like banging something or someone." He smirked. O__O

"For pete's sake, Chase! It's freaking 1 a.m. in the morning, Don't be so pervert this early morning." I shook my head.

"Just saying" He shrugged,"So what's up? Why can't you sleep?" He combed his hair using his hand. Hot. Oh, Chase. Please don't don't do this to me.

"I don't know, Maybe I'm not use of this oh-so-comfy bed." He looked at me. What now?

"Do you want to sneak out?" He smirked. I shook my head, This boy is so naughty.

"Why, Stefannie? Afraid of being punished?" He teased me.

"No."

"Or..you don't trust me?"

Ghad, Perfectly yes. I won't be risking my life for my ex-boyfriend, not anymore.

"C'mon. Uhhhm" He buried his face in his hands, I giggled.

"Okay, Fine." I reached my jacket and my phone.

"Where are we going?" He's his wearing a shirt, damn, why do boys sleep shirtless?

"To the Neverland" He grins and grabbed my hand. He looked left and right to check if there's any staff. I looked into our hands, I smiled. I miss this. I miss being with him. I miss my chase.

"Let's goooooo~" I giggled for his silly childish voice.

"Aww." I whined in pain. My wound hurts.

"Oh fuck. Sorry, Stefannie. Sht. I totally forgot. You shouldn't running. Sht. I'm so sorry. Damn. You okay? Fuck." I chuckled. He looked at me.

"You're hurt but still you're chuckling?" He looked confused.

"You're so cute." I giggled. He shook his head and carry me in bridal style.

"Where are we going?" I buried my face in his chest. Chocolate temptation..

"Here." I looked at it. A huge tree with big branches that you could climb up to.

"We're going to climb up?" I looked at him, He was grinning at the tree.

"Uh-huh. Let's get it on" He make his move. I followed him. We're on the 4th branch of the tree. The view was fascinating. Call me ignorant for not appreciating things in my surrounding but this one is.. I can't even say.. Beautifully perfect.

I was hanging my feet and my back was resting on chase's chest. He was against the tree. His hands is wrapped around me.

I hope I could make this lasts. We stayed silent for a minute. Until he spoked,

"Stefannie..." He called out my name.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry for hurting you like a jerk." His hug became tight.

"Sorry for not telling you the truth.." He was sobbing, I never thought chase would cry for a girl. I mean, He was a playboy after all.

"I couldn't stand a chance being without you. I don't want to see you happy with someone else." He breathe.

"Ghad damn it. But, I'm fucking in love with you, Stefannie. And I won't deny it. I'm fucking proud that I'm tied with a playgirl. You got me wrapped around fingers." I can't speak for myself. I looked at him, He was crying.

"Don't cry, Chase. You look like a duck." I chuckled, He smiles.

"You know, you're not the only one. I'm also tied up with you. You know that, I love you too, Chase." He smiled and slowly reach my lips. I closed my eyes and met his. I saw a shooting star.

Be with chase. Forever..

Chase's POV

She was responding. I miss this scenario. I miss those days all we can think of is our kiss, cuddles and whatever. I miss pecking her lips, I miss holding her hands, I miss cuddling her, I miss watching her doing childish things.

She stopped and catch her breathe. I smiled and hugged her again.

Can we stay like this forever? I won't mind spending everyday with her.

"I don't want to urge you explaining everything to me, I don't want to ruin our moment. I know you'll explain everything in the right time, but for now, I want us to enjoy." She smiled.

Damn, I love this girl. I love her very much.

Callista's POV

Minsan kailangan mong maging mabait na kaibigan at lagyan ang gadgets ng kaibigan mo ng voice recorder. Uso kasi 'yun. HAHAHAHA,

We're listening to stef's and chase's conversation. Yeah, we. Conference caaaaall rocks. Hahaha.

Astra: Omg. Omg. Omg. Whaaaa.

Keesh: Damm, Astra. Shut up.

Matt: Magma-make out na nga lang 'tong dalawang 'to sa puno pa?

Peyton: Moan pa more. Hahaha.

Gunter: Could you please shut up? Ingay n'yo. I'm trying to sleep here.

"Arte mo. Nakikinig ka na nga lang, rereklamo ka pa." I heard a 'Tss' in the other line. Hahaha. Weenie.

Astra: Omggg. Chastefana come back.

Keesh: All I can hear is Astra's fucking high-pitched voice.

Gunter: Can we go to sleep now?

Peyton: *yawns* Can we?

Matt: Night, Guise. Night, Babe.

"Night." They whined,"Eww, Gross." (-_____-")

--end--

For Mr. Two-dotted man/boy. Impatient rat. 😂

#10ChaptersLeft