Epilogue

Story that Never Ends~Straykids

Y/N's  Pov

I watched Scarlet ran through the tall grass into the dandilion fields. The wind blew gently at my faceplates, I walked servo in servo with Knockout.

Scarlet the ran up to me, holding a dandelion in her hand.

"Mommy! Look what I found." She said.

"Its beautiful." I say, it really is,

Nature is beautiful, we must learn to protect Earth.

Kion's small alt form was seen zooming among the tall grass, he then transformed and ran up to Scarlet.
"Your so good at hiding! Let's race instead! I want to be like a winner like dad!"

"I was just showing mommy this!" Protested Scarlet, showing the dandelion

"Come on let's go!" Replied Kion, dragging Scarlet into the tall grass.

I watched my sparklings run around and laugh. I couldn't help but smile, Knockout did too. Mercedez, Storm and Jackson smiled from behind us too.

I led Knockout into the meadow, the flowers and dandelions were blooming like Spring.

We sat down onto the soft green grass and Knockout pulled me over and kissed me, I returned the kiss.

For some strange reason, as soon as we touched eachother, a flicker or moment, I saw images like a dream. I was in it and so was Knockout, was it our memories?
It sure was amazing, I watched how we first met, the first date and the wedding. I wonder if Knockout can see this?! As those memories played, I found in this memory world I was standing, Ko walked in, his optics widening.

"This is amazing!" I say

"Yeah, it is." He replies

The memories then faded so quickly, interrupted by a kiss.

"That was seriously amazing!" Exclaimed Knockout.

"Yeah!" I agreed

"Tell me how did you do that?" He asked, he continued, "Wait we possibly both have this ability between sparkmates. Meaning we both have the power."

"True," I replied as we walked onto the road, away from the field.

"Wanna Race?!" He asked.

"Sure, Why Not?!" I replied

And together we raced into the sunset.

A/N:
Thank you all so much for the reads and the favouriting, it means a lot to me! Thank you all so much for the support! It's been quite a journey through this book!
I might add more things before the Epilogue because someone did tell me there were quite a few time skips. I'll see if I can fill in the time gaps and extra details or not! In the meantime, Enjoy my other books or re-read this amazing book! Thank You All So Much! See You Again!

A/N: BONUS !!!!!
KNOCKOUT X FIRESTAR (Y/N) WILL RETURN! Along with Y/N's best friends Storm and Jackson! Although, It would be an AU story that is a crossover with BTS and SuperM. It's currently called Nonstop (the title may change again in the future).

Another A/N: 1k Reads! WE FINALLY REACHED THE 1k reads! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING TO READ, FAVORITE AND SUPPORT MY STORY!

Now 7K reads! Thank you all so much! I have two stories now that have 7K reads! Tysm!

Here are some of my art of what (Y/N) would look like and Ko.

Also: Tysm for the 5K reads!!

Thank you guys so much for enjoying and supporting this story! I hope you all can also read and vote on my other stories!!! Thank you all so much I 💜 you!