Encounters

Limitless~Nct 127

Y/N's pov

I walked around the Nemesis, walking towards the med bay. I'm surprised Megatron ordered me to help Knockout for searching a relic today.

Knockout growled, looking at his finish and then at Bumblebee the next minute.
I secretly threw the relic behind my back to Arctic who thankfully retreated into a forest. My opponent was Arcee, but she knows I am not her real enemy. She quickly gave me a nod of thanks and retreated too. I was slightly injured because Arachnid had decided to have the other relic to herself.

When we returned to the Nemesis, thankfully Megatron wasn't there.

Later.....

"Knockout did you find the relic?" asked the Warlord.

"No sir, there was no way." Replied Knockout.

"You are a pathetic excuse for a Decepticon!" Snarled Megatron.

"And what happened to your ally?!" Megatron asked, his gaze fixed upon Knockout.

"She was injured by Arachnid, although the injuries seemed minor but deep wounds." Replied Knockout.

"And?!" Megatron asked.

"I will fix her, she is a strong fighter, I'm sure this won't happen again." Replied Knockout fearfully.

Silently my tears fell as he carried me towards the med bay. I never thought a Decepticon would actually have sympathy for me.

Maybe Mercedez is right, he's not entirely evil.....

As soon as he entered the infirmary he gently set me down on the berth.

"Honestly I want to get out of here, escape this place." Whispered Knockout.

"Then can  I offer you a chance to get out of here?" I asked.

"You have a plan?" He glanced at me.

"I do but hear me out," I replied.

Later that night

I whispered to him about my plan.

"Has anyone told you that you are smarter than an average Cybertronian?" Asked Ko, with raised steel eyebrows.

"Haha, very funny," I smirked as I spread out the holographic map.

Snow, Mercedez and Ringer watched the door in case anyone else knew of our plan.