"Two shots for these pussy's and a beer for me," a man with a beard says.

I nod and smile and turn head over to the bar and tell Ella what I need.

And so on, for the rest of the night it goes that way. Each man respectful enough, not saying anything to rude and nothing more then cheesy pick up lines, well until I had to serve Lucky.

"Names Lucy, what can I getchu?" I ask the obviously already wasted man.

"You, you can get me you," he slurs leaning hard against the table.

Sighing I smile, "not on the menu, a beer?"

"Yes please Lucy," he slurs again.

I nod and turn around and before I can walk away his hand shoots out and grabs my arm causing me to turn around and look at him, "come on Lulu, get with me," he whines.

"No thank you and don't call me Lulu," I say politely and try to pull my arm from his hold.

He just tightens his grip and pulls me close and tries to kiss me, I turn my head and scrunch up my face as he kisses my cheek, "get off me Lucky," I yell over the rowdy bar.

"Why? You're so sexy and beautiful," he whines again and runs his hard down the length of my body and roughly grabs my butt, "let me get in your nice little pus-"

He doesn't get a chance to finish his disgusting comment as I'm pulled away and Lucky is tackled to the ground.

"Honey are you okay?" A very worried Bee calls as she rushes to stand in front of me.

Thinking about it I nod, "I'm fine. He didn't do much, just some gross gripping and words," I tell her.

Her eyes gloss over and her jaw started to tick, "Mr. H!" She booms over the noise and Mr. h comes running to her side.

"Yes," he grunts.

"Lucky needs to go, he keeps touching my girls," she says putting her hands on her hips, "he's gross and a bad guy. I want him gone, for good," she nearly growls at the man.

"What the fuck happened?" Comes a very deep rumbling voice from the other side of the room.

We all turn to see who yelled and I see a man. A very, very tall man. He's shirtless, his chest and whole upper body covered in various tattoos, making me want to touch them and ask what they all mean. He has muscle all over, a nice set of abs. Working my way up, his jaw is nice and defined from the rest of his neck, his eyes are glazed over in anger but they shine a bright brown color and his hair falls to his shoulder and is messy, wavy and looks slightly greasy making the black color shine. He's breathing deeply and heavy and looking around the room clenching and unclenching his fist, "I said, what the fuck happened?" He growls again, his deep voice sending shivers throughout my body.

"Lu- Lucky messed with Honey so Shank and Shadow stepped in," some girl calls her voice skipping from fear.

"You Honey?" He asks looking right at me.

I nod and he growls and stomps over to me. He grabs my arm and drags me behind him, no one stepping in to stop him, not even me. I'm pretty sure if I do anything to upset him, he might explode or kill me and I don't really want either of those things to occur. He drags me to a room and throws open the door and pulls me inside and slams the door closed.

He looks over my body and growls, he stomps over to a drawer and takes out a pair of sweats and throws them at me, "put those on," he growls.

I nod and pick them off the ground and slip them on over my shorts, "Now what the fuck happened?" He grunts.

"Uh, I went to serve Lucky and he got handsy and said some pretty gross things. When I turned to leave, he grabbed me and refused to let me go he uh tried to kiss me," I whispered the last part and look down, the very dirty carpet floor becoming very interesting all of a sudden.

He growls and then his feet appear in front of me, "I'll deal with, and for future reference stay the fuck away from them obviously drunk men," he pulls open the door and basically shoves me out of the door.

I stare at the door for a few seconds, dumbfounded before I turn and head back to the still very silent bar. When I entire again, everyone lets out a sigh of breath and then Ella and Jojo run over to me and rush me to the same back room.

"You okay?" Ella asked first.

I nod, "I'm fine guys, just shaken up okay?"

"Yeah, that's how I was the first time," Jojo says.

"Why do you have sweats on?" Ella asks, confused.

"That man gave them to me," I tell her and shrug.

"That was Rage, the meanest member here," she whispers as if he'll hear her.

"Oh," is all I can say, I have nothing else really to say.

"He's never stepped up for one of us before, Lucky's is definitely going to get it tonight," Jojo says and lets out a laugh.

Tilting my head to the side, "what do you mean?"

"Go home Honey get some rest we'll see you tomorrow," Ella says and gives me a push towards the door handing me my bag and white shirt.

Weird.

"Bye y'all, see you tomorrow," I call and then push out of the bar completely breathing a sigh of relief.

I look around a little and then walk over to the gate and nod to the new biker there, "Bye Honey," he calls.

I wave, "bye," I call back and then start the short walk back to the house.

I get home and lock up and drop onto the bed in exhaustion and let the darkness take over.

.

WHOO! Hi! I'm backkk. Now, I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of Honey's story. This will be one the same publishing schedule as 'Ella's Story' once a week. Okay, thats all, until next time

- love rose 🌹