Chapter 3- Slimed

Start from the beginning

"Thank Alex and I promise I won't." I smiled at him.

I walk towards the girls locker room and put my stuff into the locker. I grab my phone, headphones, and water bottle and head to the treadmills and begin running.

What you heard earlier was right. There are two rings but there on different sides of towns. They are named the East and West ring. Weird names right.

I fight at the East ring since it's closer to me. At the East ring I am the champion since I am undefeated. I'm not really sure who is the champion at the West ring but that is not my business.

I've heard rumors that he was also undefeated and fights rough. Also that he was a gang leader? Yeah crazy rumors that I don't believe.

He will always put up a fight and doesn't like to loose. I guess you would have to knock him out in order to win. I don't think anyone has thought of that.

I bring myself out of my thoughts and decided to stop running on the treadmill. I get off and begin doing other workouts at different stations.

*few hours later*

Im beat bro. I went completely overboard. Im currently laying down on the bench in the locker room sweating and panting because I thought it would be a good idea to run the treadmill again for an hour.

I decided to finally get up and grab my stuff out of my locker. I take showers at home because I feel more comfortable because it's cleaner I guess.

I walk out the locker room and say bye to Alex. I look at my phone to see the time was 9:24pm. I roll my eyes not expecting to be here this long.

I go into my car and drive off to my house. Once I get to my house I immediately take a shower. I shower until i'm clean and get out.

I go into my closet and grab a t-shirt with fuzzy shorts. I jump into my bed m, grabbing my stuffed animal and fall fast asleep.

*Next Morning*

I wake up to my beautiful alarm blaring in my ear. note the sarcasm. I groan and turn off the alarm. I look at the clock to see its 6:15am.

I start to get up but the second I sit up pain shoots through my whole body. I groan even more and fall back down.

Great now i'm sore from yesterday and I have training after school. I sigh and start to get up again fighting through the pain.

I read somewhere online that if you're sore then stretch out your muscles. So I decided to do that.

I go into the middle of my room and start doing arm and leg stretches. Once that was done I did back stretches. After about 10 minutes of stretching I was feeling a little bit better.

I go into my closet and pull out a pair of light blue ripped jeans with a red t-shirt. I pair it off with my white converse.

I also grab a pair of nike pros, a sports bra, a tank top, and running shoes to put in my duffle bag for training later.

I go into my bathroom and look into the mirror. I throw my hair into a high ponytail leaving some strands out in the front.

I go back into my room grabbing my back pack and duffle bag. I turn to look at the clock and notice it's already 7am. I'm practically late.

I rush down stairs grabbing a granola bar and my keys. I rush out the front door and lock it. I open the back seat to my car and throw my duffle bag in there and throw my backpack in the passenger seat.

I put my keys in the ignition and turn on the car. I soon speed down the road getting to school.

I finally arrive at school as soon as it hits 7:15. I wipe off the imaginary sweat I have and grab my bag. I exit my car and head towards the school.