Saving Him

Irene's Pov
The car ride to the mall was pretty short."So where do you want to go first"Jacob asked."let's go to pacsun"I said grabbing his hand.after walking around for a couple of stores I felt someone following us."Jacob I think someone's following us"I said whispering in his ear."come on let's go this way"He said pulling me across the store.we saw two figures move around."that's it I'm gonna find out who it is"I said letting go of jacobs hand.i walked to the row of clothes where the people were hiding."hayes,Sammy"I said seeing both of them wearing hats and sunglasses."what are you doing here"I said pulling them up by there collars."we were just seeing what you and Jacob were doing"Sammy said."I'll talk to you later about this wilkinson,but you how could you not fucking trust me enough to hang out with Jacob"I said pointing at hayes."are you gonna do this whenever I hang out with someone,hayes you know what you don't have to worry about me anymore because I'm single.i don't need a boyfriend who doesn't trust me"I said yanking my hand away from him."let's go Jacob"I Said grabbing his arm."hey are you okay"Jacob asked as we walked out of the store."can we just go home please"I said blinking away the tears."Yeah come on"he said.Thirty minutes later we were back home."Irene what's wrong"Gracyn asked."why don't you ask the fucking idiot that followed me around the mall because he didn't trust me oh and the idiot who agreed to go with him"I said as hayes and Sammy entered the house after me."I told you it wasn't a fucking good idea but you wouldn't listen stupid"Alyssa said punching them in the face."Irene please let's talk about this"hayes said."I'm done talking with you today don't give me another reason to hate you right now"I said."Come on Irene let's go upstairs"Sierra said leading me upstairs.
Sierras Pov
"Hey are you okay"I asked Irene as she sat on my bed."I'm fine he's such an idiot it's not even funny"she said wiping her makeup off."Hey we've got food"Aly said knocking on the door."And movies"mahogany said."what happened to your knuckles Alyssa"I asked."well my right one happened after punching Sammy,and hayes was my left"she said."why didn't Gracyn hit anyone"Irene asked."Matt had her covered he was holding her back"Aly said."but you should see what's happening down there the boys are practically killing hayes and Sammy"Mahogany said."hey guys I hope you don't mind me interrupting"deena said."deena what are you doing here"everyone yelled hugging her."I came back from camp"She said jumping on the bed."so how was it"Gracyn asked."sucky there was no cute boys"she said."still like Dillon"Aly said wiggling her eyebrows."no"deena said blushing."glad to have you back but you came at the wrong time so let's get girl night started"Alyssa said jumping on the bed.