Saving Him

The next day we were late to school I swear it wasn't my fault.It was Cams fault he didn't wake any of us up so we are currently half an hour late to school.Once we pulled in the parking lot we practically ran to the door even some of us in heels."what is your reason for being late"the secretary asked."We over slept"I said doubling over to catch my breathe."well here are your passes get to class"she said.Alyssa,Hayes,and I handed our notes to Mr.B and sat down."Irene what is the answer"he asked ten minutes later."I don't know did you seen hand raised"I said."that's it detention"he said."shit Gracyn's gonna kill me"I whispered.I walked to the front and walked out.I walked back in "sorry what room"I asked."room 219"he said glaring at me."okay see you later alyssa see you at lunch babe"I said before mr.b killed me.i walked into the room and there were four boys in the back and a girl and a guy in the front.I sat in the middle after placing the note on the desk.ten minutes later alyssa came into the room with a paper identical to the one I placed on the desk."What the hell are you doing here alyssa"I said."What did you do"I asked."I kind of got mr.b mad he asked me what -x+3x= and I told him I don't know you're the teacher you're supposed to know the answer now I'm in here till lunch"she said."Gracyn is going to kill us"I said as the door swung open and Gracyn came in with a note in her hand."Gracyn what are you doing here"I asked."Irene what the hell you promised you wouldn't get In trouble and alyssa what did you do"she asked putting her hand on her hips."my question is what are you doing here"I said.Now the boys were starring at us."Answer my questions first"she said."fine okay I got in trouble and I promised and I'm sorry and Alyssa came her because she mad mr.B mad"I said."Now what are you doing here"Alyssa said."Well you see you remember that blonde girl we saw in the hall the one you almost hurt,well she was calling me names and I ripped her extensions out"she said."That's it I'm gonna hurt that blonde bimbo and you aren't stopping me Gracyn"I said getting up from my seat."Irene don't do anything stupid"Gracyn said blocking me from moving."I always make stupid decisions and I'm about to make another I'm sick of this school"I said trying to move."Irene no you don't need another reasons for management to not like us he'll they probably would be happy if we just disappeared but we're not"Alyssa said."Ughhh"I said walking over to the window.I punched the wall and now there was a whole."shit"I said."Damn princess has a temper"one of the guys said."Shut up"I sneered."or what are you going to do about it"he said."I might do something I'm gonna regret"I said."Now get out of the way"I said."Hey blondie come be a dear and help me move this book shelf"I said taking my heels off.he got up and helped me move it in front of the hole."Thanks"I said."Guys I don't want to stay here I'd I get the keys can we go home"I asked."Sure but I doubt it Cam has a pair,Nash has a pair,Taylor has a pair,and matt has the other"Alyssa said."Watch me I'll get those keys if dude wakes up tell him I went to the bathroom"I said walking out of the room.i walked to the front office to ask the secretary for the guys schedules but instead there was a guy there."Hey excuse me but can I have Cameron Dallas,Nash Grier,Taylor Caniff,And Matthew Espinosa's schedule please"I asked sweetly."I can't do that"he said."Please my friend Gracyn isn't feeling well and they gave us a ride to school so I have to go get the keys from them to take her home"I said batting my eyelashes."Ummm Umm sure"he said handing me the schedules."Thank you"I said.I ran to Mrs.Guiterez's class.I knocked on the door"I'm sorry for disrupting but I have to talk to Matthew Espinosa please it's an emergency"I said fake crying."sure honey please don't cry"she said."Matthew please come outside"she said.matt stepped outside."I'll leave you to alone"she said smiling at me."matt can I have the keys please I don't feel good and I just need to sleep please"I said."Fine but are you sure you're okay"He asked reaching for the keys in his pocket."I'm fine thanks matt"I said.i waited till he went in to started jogging to room 219.When I walked in Gracyn and alyssa were talking."Guys were going home"I said showing them the keys."Who was the idiot who fell for it"Gracyn asked."hey that idiot happened to be your boyfriend"I said."Well what raw we gonna so about the teacher"Alyssa asked."I got this"I said walking to the desk and licking up the three notes I put them in my pocket."it's like we were never here"I said."Fine let's go"Gracyn said."I guess the good girls aren't so good"the blonde one said."Well that's a shame because I've never been a good girl"I said."I'm driving"I said to alyssa and Gracyn.we went home and watched movies and are lots of junk food.suddenly the door opened all of the boys came in mad and the rest of the girls."Why did you guys leave"Cam said."I didn't feel good"I said."well congrats you made the football team"Nash said."Alyssa you made the dance team"Andrea said."Gracyn you and Irene made the volleyball team"Nevaeh said."Oh and coach wants to talk to you tomorrow Irene about what team you're going to choose"Hayes said."well I'm going to bed I'm tired"I said.