Saving Him

Gracyn started singing"If you want a burger eat a burger"."I don't like burgers"I said.""if you want a franchise fry eat a French fry"she said."We don't have any fries Gracyn"I said."Then zayumm girl and nobody have time for you rude"she said flipping her blonde hair."Guys you know we're all going to die someday"alyssa said."Well why don't we make it last we're young let's go do stupid things"I said."Like what"Aly asked."Don't ask just be quite and get in the car we are going for a little ride"I said."Irene what are you doing at a tattoo parlour"Gracyn asked."We are getting tattoos well at least I am"I said walking into the door."How may I help you ladies"A big guy about twice my size asked."I want to get a tattoo"I said to the guy."Is it just you or are your friends getting something to"he asked."What the hell I'll get something"Alyssa said."I will too"agreed Aly and Gracyn."So who wants to go first"The guy who's name was Steve asked."I'll go"Gracyn said sitting in the chair."so what do you want"He asked her."I want a star on my collar bone and a cross behind my ear"Gracyn said.After of Gracyn cussing and almost para listing my hand it was my turn."So what so you want Irene"he said with his eyes gleaming of amusement."I want a dandelion and my left wrist and I want birds on it connecting to my right wrist and I want a cross behind my neck"I said."Well looks like the good girl is bad"he said smirking."Who said I was a good girl"I said as he started working on my design."Once he was done he wrapped my wrists and I put my hair down to cover my cross.It was Alyssa's turn next and she had decided to get a tattoo off of Peter Pan it was them flying and under it it said now make yourself young like in pan's dream.When they were done with alyssa it was Aly's turn.she kept mumbling to her self oh god the boys are going to kill us.Aly finally decided to get "if You're a bird,I'm a bird"on her wrist.after Steve was done we payed him and made sure are tattoos were covered before entering the house."hey Babe"Hayes said."Hey"I said sitting next to him.He kissed my neck and started moving my hair away and kissing closer towards my jaw."Hey guys go Haylene but I just ate and I'd like to keep it down"Dillon said."Suddenly hayes moved my hair to my left shoulder and the cross was fully on display."What the hell is that"cam said."It's a tattoo"I said."I know what it is smart ass i mean why is it on your skin"He said."because Steve put it on there"I said acting as if he was stupid."Irene why would you get a fucking tattoo"Nash said."Hey I'm not the only one"I said.Suddenly cam put Alyssa,Aly,Gracyn,and I on a couch."Show me"he said."Show you what"I asked innocently."Show me the tattoos you got"He said annoyed.Gracyn showed hers first she showed him the star first."At least it's not that bad"cam said."that's not all"Gracyn said showing him the cross.Aly was next she showed him her wrist with the delicate hand writing that said "if you're a bird,I'm a bird with two birds on it."That's all cam asked."Yeah"Aly said.Alyssa was next she moved her sweater so it hung off of her shoulder sand showed cam the Peter Pan tattoo."Why would you get that"Nash asked confused by her tattoo."Because you guys are my lost boys"alyssa said."What about you Irene what did you get"Can asked.I showed him the cross."That's all I would have expected something different"He said."That's not all"I said unwrapping my wrist"And showing him the tattoo."What does that stand for"Taylor asked."No matter how old you get you always lose apart of yourself"I said."Now my question is why now why did you get the tattoos today"Matt asked."Because life is to short for all I know today might be my last day"Gracyn said."You guys are off the hook this time because I can't do anything about it but next time I'll have you begging you didn't do what you did"Cam said and something about his tone told me he want kidding."So what do you guys want to do"asked Gracyn."How about we watch a movie"Nash said."Sure"we all agreed.Hayes and I were laying on the recliner,Cam,and alyssa were on the love seat,Gracyn and matt were on the other love seat and the rest of the boys on the couch.Once the movie started I fell asleep and I felt safe because I knew this was my family and the funny thing is that we all know it to.
//////////::::::::///////::::::///////::::::////////::::://///////::::::////////:::
Hey guys sorry this chapters is short but I'll update later Today again