Saving Him

Irene's Pov
Gracyn and I were in our room singing sweater weather at 3am.When shawn came in with his guitar and started singing with us.Gracyn being a wimp stopped singing as everyone came in.People were staring at shawn and I.Gracyn had moved closer to Matt by the door.When we finished they were starring at us."What's wrong"I asked."Well first of all it's 3am and second of all woah that was amazing"said taylor."what do you mean what was amazing"I said."What you and shawn just did it was so pretty"Alyssa squealed."Oh that um I'm gonna get some water"I said walking downstairs."Shit,Shit breathe Irene breathe"I said to myself as I put my head on the counter."You were really good"said shawn."Likewise"I smiled."Would you mind doing a cover with me or something you can choose the song but if you don't want to it's okay"He rushed."I'd love to shawn but what of people think I suck"I said."Irene if they told you,you suck there jealous because you're amazing"he said."I'll do it"I said smiling.I grabbed some Ice scream for Gracyn and I and headed upstairs.I walked into the room to see Gracyn and matt sleeping."Shit damn macyn"I said.Checking out all of the rooms.I walked into Cameron shirtless making out with alyssa.I walked in on Mahogany and Jacob Which I knew would happen so Gracyn owes me pizza.I saw Madison and shawn cuddled up and Nash and Nicole were sucking each others faces off.The only room left was Hayes's.I walked in to see him on his laptop."Hey bae what are you doing"I asked."I'm editing and second of all got kicked out by Macyn didn't you"He smirked."Maybe but I brought you ice cream"I said handing him the cone."thank you"he said pecking my cheek.I laid down next to him and watched him tap away on his laptop."So shawn asked me to do a cover with him"I said."That's great you guys sounded great together"He smiled."But you're still mine and if he tries anything I'll kill him"He said."why are you so protective"I said kissing him.As I was pulling away he pulled me closer and I was now on his lap.His laptop was on the otherwise of the bed.Things started getting a little heated.Hayes had no shirt on when we heard a little girl scream.Everyone came in to see I was still on top of hayes.I quickly got off and Nash looked at us weird."Really guys you should have at least locked the door"Hayes said."That's it you guys are to young Irene you're rooming with Alyssa tonight I'll sleep in here"Cam said."Excuse me you guys were doing the same thing a couple of minutes ago"I said."yeah yeah whatever but you're rooming with Alyssa no options"He said."a okay let me change tho"I said walking into hayes's closet.I put on his football jersey and kept my shorts on."Alright let's go alyssa"I said walking out."You should wear my clothes instead Irene if you're going to look that hot"Taylor said.He stopped when hayes shot him a death glare.I quickly gave hayes a kiss on the cheek and followed Alyssa to her room.
Alyssa's Pov
"So what happened in there"I said wiggling my eyebrows."Nothing I kissed him and things got heated"she said blushing."What about you and cam"Irene asked."We're good"I said."Okay well goodnight Irene"I said."Night Lyssa"She said.
Gracyn's Pov
I woke up and Matt wasn't on the bed anymore.I went downstairs and sat at the table where everyone was at except Hayes and Irene.Speak of the devil and he shall appear I said to myself as hayes walked in with Irene on his back.The only seats left were on opposite sides of the table.The smart people they are pulled the chairs to the counter.After eating the amazing breakfast Cam and Taylor cooked.Surprising is know."hey guys how about we go to the rodeo today"Irene said."Yesss let's go it's gonna be so much fun"I said."I'm in"Everyone said except for Matt."Come on babe please"I said pouting."Fine"He mumbled."Yesss well let's go get ready"I yelled as the girls ran upstairs and left the boys to clean.
Irene's Pov
"what should I wear"Gracyn saiid tearing her closet apart."I think you should wear that top it was a white crop top with a lot of lace detail,These shorts,and these boots"I said."Irene I love you"Gracyn said running to the bathroom.Alyssa was wearing a cute bandeau with a lace shirt over.A cute denim skirt,and her brown boots.I put on a white dress,My jean jacket and my brown boots.We went downstairs to see everyone ready.Mahogany was wearing a red flannel jeans and her boots.We all piled into the four cars.in the first car was nash,Nicole,mahogany,Jacob,and Aaron.In the second car was Taylor,Dillon,Jack,Jack,and Aly.In the third car was Madison,shawn,Carter,neveah,and Andrea.In the last car we were all squished cam was driving,Alyssa passenger,in the back was hayes,Gracyn,and Matt and I was forced to sit on hayes.I turned around and I kissed him.He pulled me into another kiss when cam pulled the brake."Hey no making out in the car"Cam said."Yeah,Yeah"I said Turning around.We arrived and payed for our tickets."I want to go see the animals"Gracyn and I said.everyone separated Matt,Gracyn,hayes,and I went to the animals.