Saving Him

Irene's Pov
"Guys I'm going to the studio today anybody want to come"shawn asked."I'll go"I said."Alright be ready in an hour"he said walking upstairs.I put on a white strapless dress with blue designs and nude heels.I let my hair that reached my waist flow down in its natural waves.I walked down stairs to see shawn and mahogany waiting.Mahogany was wearing a red lace dress,thigh high socks,Black heeled boots,and a top hat."You look great lox"I said pulling one of her curls."So do you McAllister now let's go before we make shawn late"She said as we all piled into the car.Mahogany was driving shawn in the passenger seat and I was in the back.After a fifteen minute car ride we finally made it into the studio."Hello it's nice to meet you I'm Triston and I'll be your sound director for today so whenever your ready just head into the booth and will begin"said Triston.Shawn went in the tiny room as we watched him he sang for about an hour when triston said they should take a break.They left the room leaving mahogany and I in the room alone."Irene let's try it"mahogany said as she pressed start and we ran into the room.we started singing problem and dancing around like idiots in the room.When we finished there stood shawn,triston,and a slightly older guy but what caught my attention was shawn had a camera."Shawn did you just record us"I asked."Yup and I'm posting it"he said."But I probably look like an idiot"I said."Hello ladies that was quite a show"he said smiling at mahogany and I."Oh where are my manners I am bill knight owner of this studio"He said."Oh we are so sorry we were just messing around in their while shawn took a break"Mahogany said."Why it was great"he said."Have you guys ever thought about singing as an actual career path"he asked us."Actually no"mahogany said."I've never thought about it"I said."So tell me more about you girls"he said motioning us to sit."Well my name is mahogany Gordy but I go by lox.I was born on October 4,1994 in Michigan.Im an actor, model, DJ, and youtuber.Thats pretty much all about me"mahogany said smiling.Then bill turned his eyes towards me."Hello I'm Irene Angelina McAllister.I was born on December 15,1998.So I'm 15 years old turning 16.My Mom has her own business and my dad is the CEO of Safari Technologies.I make YouTube videos with my friends Aly,Alyssa,and Gracyn.Is there anything else you would like to know"I asked."Yes there is so how are you guys past records"He asked."Mine is pretty good except for being arrested one time"mahogany said."Well you see I kind of got arrested and I used to go to a lot of parties but now I don't go"I said."Well what do you guys say if we keep recording that song you were singing and have it up tonight and see if people like it"he said."Wait but it was Shawn's session and I don't want to take that away"I said."Nonsense Irene I'll go work in the recording booth across the hall with Jim you can take triston"he said smiling at me..After five hours we were finally done and I felt like collapsing right there.Okay guys we are about to release it so tweet it out.
@MahoganyLOX:
Hey Guys I Have Exciting News @IreneMcallister Just Released A Cover Of The Song Problem It's Now On ITunes Go Check It Out
@IreneMcallister:
Just Released My First Cover Ever With @MahoganyLOX So Go Check It Out On ITunes Tweet Us Your Thoughts And Will Follow Many Of You
"Guys let's go home"Shawn said.we walked into the house to see everyone freaking out while they were playing our song."What the hell why didn't you tell us"said Gracyn."We did it to day"lox said."It is amazing you guys sound good together watch out shawn or else their gonna try to take your guitar next"Aly said jokingly.When we walked into the living room we were tackled to the ground by the rest of the boys."Guys I love you I really do but I can't breathe"I yelled as everyone got off of me and helped mahogany and I up.
@TaylorCaniff:Go Get @MahoganyLOX and @IreneMcallister New Cover It Is Now On ITunes #ProblemIreneAndLox

@HayesGrier:Go Check Out @IreneMcallister and @MahoganyLox New Song #ProblemIreneAndLox

@NashGrier:Go But @MahoganyLOX And @IreneMcallister New Song On iTunes

@CameronDallas:Go Buy #ProblemIreneAndLox and let's get it on the charts

@GracynnAdamss:
Go Buy Irene And Mahogany's New Song Or You Won't Get A Donut🍩

@AlyRyder2101:
Go Buy Irene And Mahogany's New Song If It Gets To The Top Five Will Do A Free Meet And Greet At Taco Bell #ProblemIreneAndLox

@AaronCarpenter_:
If You Haven't Gotten Irene And Mahogany's New Song Go Get It.It Is Amazing They Did A Great Job #ProblemIreneAndLox

@TheMattEspinosa:I Got One Less Problem With You If You Go Buy @IreneMcallister And @MahoganyLOX New Song

@jackjackjohnson:If you haven't bought Irene and mahogany's new song go get it now.

@jackgilinsky:Go Get The Girls New Song It's Amazing #ProblemIreneAndLox

@ItsAlyssaWalker:Go Buy Problem by Irene And Mahogany And I'll Love You Forever💕

@Shawnmendes:If You Haven't Bought Problem Dm Me Your ITunes Email And I'll gift It To You Guys #ProblemIreneAndMahogany

@Jacobwhitesides:If you don't buy @mahoganyLox and @IreneMcallister new song you are not loyal

@IreneMcAllister:Guys We Are Getting On Younow We Are Going Live In Two Minutes

@MahoganyLOX:Getting On Younow we will be on two accounts Irene McAllister And Mahogany Lox Under The Hashtag #ProblemIreneAndLox

"hey guys it's us and we are so shocked at how much support we've gotten from you guys"Mahogany started."It's unbelievable that two girls who recorded a song just today would have it in the top ten it's not possible but you guys made it possible"I said."So we would like to thank you guys"We said."We also want to say that we will be at Magcon San Francisco This Weekend"Jacob Said."Are you guys going to perform your new song"Nash said reading one of the comments."Mahogany might but I won't be able to since I'm not allowed to go in stage"I said truthfully."Why can't you go on stage we all love you"Gracyn said reading the comment."Just some issues with management so I cant"I said."Can you please tell us why"Someone asked."Okay so I'm not allowed to go on stage because I'm a bad role model they don't like that I go to parties,that I made stupid choices into past and they don't like that I'm with Hayes"I said as Hayes sat behind me."Why we all think your amazing and you're a teenager you should do what you want"Cam said reading the comments."Well you guys should go tell management that"I said.An hour later we got off of younow."Shit Irene look at this there freaking spamming management to let you on dang I thought they would have forgot about it"Aly said."So did I"I said looking at the tweets.