Saving Him

Irene's Pov
I woke up remembering what happened yesterday after I wiped my face.I put on one of jacks' hoodies,some light wash skinny jeans,and my vans."hey guys"I said as I sat down between Taylor and Jack."I like how you look in my hoodie"Jack said smiling showing his dimples."well thank you"I smiled.Hayes stood up and walked out of the room."So what do you guys want to do today"Aly asked."Why don't we just have a movie day and then go to the mall or something"Alyssa said."I'm okay with that"Gracyn said eating matt's bacon."I am too and stop eating my bacon Gracyn"Matt said playfully glaring at her."Well let's go get ready"Alyssa said.Gracyn was wearing a volleyball hoodie,red high waisted shorts,and black checkered vans.Alyssa was wearing a Cameron Dallas hoodie,floral jeans,and galaxy vans.Aly had on a dance hoodie,Leggings,and black vans.We walked into the living room to see Madison sitting there."What is that slut doing here"Gracyn snarled.
Gracyn's Pov
"What Is that slut doing here"I snarled."I invited her"hayes said."Well I'm skipping movie day how about we go straight to the mall"Alyssa said."I'm okay with that I don't like some of these people in my presence"Aly growled grabbing Brent's hand."Do you want to come Jack or do you want to stay here"Irene asked."Sure I'll go"Jack said as hayes glared at him."Well let's go Matt"I said following Irene out of the door.A long car ride full of Aly and Alyssa arguing about what is there favorite song,Irene and Matt arguing over which team is better and cam laughing every five minutes and we were finally here."Thank The Lord Jesus we are here"I said running inside."let's go to forever 21"Alyssa squealed.We all were in there for a good 15 minutes when a small blonde came running towards us."oh my god can I have a picture with you guys"she asked.Irene was on jacks back,Aly and Brent were on each side of her,I was standing next to Brent and Matt was next to Aly,Alyssa was on cams back."Thank you guys so much"she squealed running away."Guys I'm hungry"I said."Gracyn you just ate two hours ago"Alyssa said."Are you calling me fat"I said."Whatever let's go get some food"Cam said.
Alyssa's Pov
We were seated in the food court when we Suddenly saw hayes and Madison coming our way."Hey guys mind if we sit"hayes asked."Not at all"cam said."Well I'm gonna keep shopping Alyssa can you bring me my food when you come"Irene said looking away awkwardly."Sure I will do you want me to go with you"I asked."No it's okay"she said."Wait Irene I'll come with you"Jack said."Alright come on"She said.Irene and Jack went on their way to vans."so how was your day"Madison asked."It was going good till you came"Aly said."Why are you acting like such a bitch Aly"hayes said."Why are you acting like such a manwhore hayes"Gracyn said.Suddenly we saw a huge group of girls running towards us."Shit go to were Irene and Jack are quick"Brent said."Wait I can't run fast in heels"Madison squealed."Sounds like a personal problem"Gracyn said running past her.We ran into the store as the employees closed the doors."What's wrong guys"Irene asked taking off the vans she was trying on."There's a group of girls chasing us"Aly said out of breathe."Oh okay just let me pay for these"Irene said carrying the pair in her hands to the cash register with Jack following her.When she paid for it we snuck out the back door."Just because you're coming with us doesn't mean we like you"I said to Madison."But why don't you like me"She asked."Are you really asking that why don't you figure it out"Aly and Gracyn said.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
What do you guys think?