"Oh um... the root beer," he said. "Does it taste like butter beer?"

"I don't think I've ever tried butter beer... but I would assume so," she said.

"Alright I'll have a root beer," he said.

"I'll have ice tea," Grace smiled. "Thank you."

The waitress smiled and walked away.

"She's quite incompetent," Percy rolled his eyes.

Grace let this slide, he would never understand in a million years.

"Grace... what's a... hamburger?" Percy asked.

"Oh um... it's good, you will enjoy it," Grace said.

"What are you getting?" He asked.

"Maybe a salad or something," she said.

Percy scoffed, "You're going to get a salad! You could get that at home."

"Well I'm not in the mood for greasy things," she laughed.

"Suit yourself," Percy shrugged.

"What would you like?" The waitress asked, handing them each their drinks.

"Hamburger please," Percy said.

"And your side?" She asked.

"I'm not interested in that thanks," he said.

"No sweetie, what do you want with your hamburger?" She asked.

"Darling, do you want chips?" Grace asked.

"What's that?" He asked.

"He's from out of town, they don't have a lot of restaurants where's hes from," Grace explained.

"That's not tr-" Percy started.

"He'll have the chips! Thank you," Grace smiled. "I'll have a salad, thanks."

The waitress, still a bit confused, nodded and walked away. Percy rolled his eyes and took a sip of his root beer. His eyes widened, as he started coughing.

"WHY ARE THERE BUBBLES?!" He exclaimed.

Grace laughed to herself as she sipped her ice tea. Percy grabbed the ice tea from Grace and took a sip.

"Percy?!" Grace exclaimed, he drank the entire ice tea.

"It burns!" He cried.

Grace laughed, switching to the other side, she took a swing of the root beer.

"It tastes fine..." she smiled.

Percy furrowed his eyebrows, he picked it up and took a sip, he started coughing.

"I think you've built an immunity to it," Percy crossed his arms.

"I've built an immunity... to root beer," Grace smiled.

Percy nodded seriously.

"One hamburger... with chips," the waitress smiled. "... and a salad."

Percy looked at the hamburger curiously, "This is not what I imagined."

"Do you want to try it together?" She asked.

Percy nodded like a little boy, she smiled and they both took the burger, they both bit into different sides at the same time. Percy's eyes widened.

"I LOVE IT!" He exclaimed, dignity aside for the moment. "I-I mean... it's alright."

Grace smiled, wiping some ketchup off of his face. Percy blushed and looked down.