school

Emery ❤️:
school starts today

Emery ❤️:
ugh i'm gonna die im not
ready

Emery ❤️:
just move to florida and
come to my high school

Emery ❤️:
hate being without you

gussy boo 💗💝💖:
August passed so fast

gussy boo 💗💝💖:
And we didn't even get to
watch Natural Born Killers

Emery ❤️:
we did watch that u druggie

Emery ❤️:
u have to stop popping xans

Emery ❤️:
it hurts me and hurts u :(

gussy boo 💗💝💖:
I'm trying boo

gussy boo 💗💝💖:
Anyways you're gonna kill
it

gussy boo 💗💝💖:
You're going to do so great

gussy boo 💗💝💖:
And if you don't feel great call
me, alright?

gussy boo 💗💝💖:
Te amo Em

Emery ❤️:
i see what you did there

Emery ❤️:
te amo también

-

Third period came around, Emery's only class with Stella. The two greeted each other and sat towards the back of the classroom. Everything had been going well until Anna showed up with her two mindless friends, they practically copied everything she did. Purposely they sat behind Emery and Stella.

"So girls, how was your summer?" Anna asked.

"Good, I hung out with you girls, my real life friends." They all snickered at Sabrina's jab at Emery. It was well known that she valued Gus over many people in her daily life.

"Imagine having a friend from the internet? That's so fucking weird, you don't even know if the person is real. Anyone who does that is a weirdo." Trinity chimed in, rage began to boil in Emery. Why couldn't these bitches mind their own fucking business?

"I know Trin, you're so right! Anyways have you heard the tea? Apparently some girl cheated on Jahseh with Gazzy. I'm not gonna name the sluts name but it was Emery." Anna whispered the last part, just loud enough so that Emery could hear it. This had been the final straw. The girl pushed her table forward so that it had knocked into the two people in front of her.

Emery grabbed Anna by her shirt, "The fuck is good with you bitch? I'll beat all your asses right now in front of everyone, don't fucking test me hoe.". Trinity jumped in trying to rip away Emery, which then caused the girl to start fucking up all three of them on sight. Her fists began to pound on all of them. Stella jumped in and began ripping out Trinity's hair.

"Fuck it up Em!" Omar yelled as he pushed through the crowd. Mr.Jared, their teacher for the period pushed through the crowd and tried to break up the fight, which resulted in him getting a nice punch in the nose. Emery quickly realized what she had done and let out a loud gasp.

"Holy shit! Mister, I'm so sorry!"

Mr.Jared held his bloody nose, "That's enough from you Ms.Leonas. I want you and your clique to the principals office now!", The girls all groaned in unison, "And Omar, do me a favor and walk them. Make sure they don't get into any extra trouble."

"Of course sir."

He escorted all of the girls into the hall, laughing a bit as he looked at all the girls busted faces. "So what happened."

"I was bullied! They w-" Anna began to whine.

"Shut up bitch, I wasn't asking you." He then pointed to Emery, "I want you to tell me."

"These little white girls wanna talk shit. So they got what was coming for them."

"You did a good job, Em." Omar said as he nudged her, "You too Stella. I saw you fuck a bitch up. Gave those pussies what they deserve."

"Maybe if Emery wasn't such a whore, we would keep our mouth shut." Trinity chimed in.

Omar turned to look at her, "Maybe if your pussy wasn't dry and if you didn't have herpes, Josh would've stayed with you. So I suggest y'all shut the fuck up cause I got shit on everyone in this school."

Emery and Stella laughed, high fiving Omar. After a minute they turned the corner and the principals office came into view. Anna began to fake cry and held onto Trinity and Sabrina for support. The door was flung open and there sat Principal Evans.

"I'd like you girls to have a seat. Thank you Mr.Pineiro for bringing them."

"You're welcome Principal but I would just like to call bullshit on Anna's crying. She was normal the whole fucking time we were walking. She's a bitch ass liar."

"Alright Mr.Pineiro, we will take that into consideration. Maybe we can work on using language that is less vulgar?"

"Yes sir, sorry." Omar said as he closed the door, leaving three against two.

Principal Evans pulled out five sheets of paper, handing them each one, "I want each of you girls to tell me what happened."

-

Emery ❤️:
oh gosh so i thought i would
text you before i got my phone
taken away

Emery ❤️:
i beat this girls ass at school

Emery ❤️:
she was talking shit so i had
to

Emery ❤️:
love you gus

Emery ❤️:
my mom said she's taking my
phone away for like a month :/

Emery ❤️:
i'll try to talk to you thru diego

Emery ❤️:
i love you so much !!!

Emery ❤️:
bye boo thang

-

a/n: i am sooooo sorry for being away for so long !!! my phone broke and i had no way of writing this but i'm back and i will work my hardest to bring chapters quickly !!!