Meet Me in the Hallway

After the tea party with Harry's family, we are finally dismissed to our rooms for the night. Thankfully, Harry's allowed in my room for the time being.

"That was pretty intense." I admit as we walk into my room. Harry begins to remove his suit coat so that he's just in his dress pants and button up.

He walks over to the couch in front of the fireplace and sits down, patting the couch cushion next to him for me to sit. I go.

"What'd my father talk to you about in that room?" Harry asks as I curl up on the couch next to him. "He wanted to know if my intentions were pure, and if I was really here for you." I admitted as Harry grabbed a blanket from the bed quickly before returning next to me. "What'd you say?" Harry raises a brow.

"I told him how we met, and how I had no clue about your family. I told him I loved you, and I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you." I smile as Harry grins, a slight pink rushing to his cheeks.

"He liked you which is unusual." Harry admits as we look at the fireplace that has garland surrounding it. Above the fireplace is a painting of a Royal I don't know. I turn to Harry at the shocking news.

"You're joking, there's no way." I giggle slightly as Harry nods once more, confirming his statement.

We stayed silent for a couple moments until Harry broke the silence. "Ya know, it's so close to Christmas, and we haven't done anything Christmas related." Harry suggests, I smile as I tilt my head towards him.

"Oh yeah, and what do you think we should do?" I ask as Harry gets up, and picks up his phone.

After being on the phone for a few minutes, he returns next to me on the couch. "Change out of this beautiful dress into something casual, and meet me in the kitchen when you're done." Harry quickly pecks my lips before leaving me alone in my room.

Without any questions answered, I get dressed in my favorite jeans and quickly slide cute fuzzy Christmas socks over my feet and slightly over my jeans. I then throw on Harry's sweater he left in here last night before throwing my curly hair into a pony tail.

I slide my phone into my back pocket and begin to make my way into the kitchen where the members of the immediate royal family stands. The kids are sitting on the floor dressed in Christmas pajamas while the adults stand around the kitchen in various spots including the king.

"What's going on?" I question as I walk further into the kitchen, William jumps off the floor and tells me we are going to make Christmas cookies.

"A Styles family tradition." King Des smiles proudly as he looks at the children. "We hope you'll join us." He smiles and I grin.

"Of course, your majesty." I smile as I walk over to meet Harry in the center of the large kitchen. Anne stands there too, with a huge mixing bowl and flour in her hands.

"I've got the music." Michael shouts as he walks over to the speaker in the kitchen. He begins to play a mix of classic Christmas songs.

Harry and I get the kids and clean their little hands before we set them at the table to begin cutting out shapes.

Anne and Gemma quickly finish the cookie dough, and then the kids begin to roll it out on wooden boards. "Babe, will you help me?" Harry asks as he sits down at the table. He pats his lap, and I sit down as we begin to cut shapes such as trees, angels and Santa out with cookie cutters.

"Look uncle Harry!" William says showing his first cookie he cut, Harry smiles and applauds him as he lays in out on a sheet.

"Jen and Harry, look this way." Anne says as she holds up a Polaroid camera, I wrap my hands around Harry and smile wide as she snaps the picture.

"A beautiful couple, have you thought of when you'll actually confirm you're together?" The king asks as he cuts another cookie out, filling up a pan.

He gets up to place the cookies in the oven and sets a timer. "No, dad. I think those photos of us kissing confirmed it." Harry giggled, and I blushed.

"Very well, son." Des smiles before picking up his grand daughter. She has flour all over his hands and manages to get it on his shirt, and he laughs.

"Do you have plans on meeting Lady Jen's family soon?" Anne asks as she sits on the other side of Harry and myself. Harry looks at me and I nod.

"Actually, we're going to my hometown for a couple days when we're done here." I smile at her while she nods. "You must be glad to be going home." Anne speaks.

"Very, they can't wait to meet Harry." I admit and Des grins slightly at the thought.

"I'd like to send them a Christmas gift, if your supply us with their address." Anne grins wide, and Des nods.

"Yes, I would also like the address please." He smiles, I look at Harry whose smiling wide as he watches his niece and nephew.

The oven dings and Harry gets up to retrieve them from the oven. "Time to decorate!" Harry cheers as he sets the warm cookies on a plate, along with some icing Gemma made.

After we finish decorating the cookies, we place them in the fridge for a couple minutes for the icing to harden. "Come with me." Harry smiles as he leads us into their main living room the press doesn't really see.

There are family paintings on the wall, and a huge glorious Christmas tree decorated in silver and a beautiful blue color. Anne snaps pictures of her grandkids in the floor, next to the tree.

"They're so beautiful." I admit as I look at them. William shares Harry's eyes while Scarlett shares his brown curly hair. "I know. They get more beautiful each time I see them." Harry smiles as he continues to watch them crawl around the floor playing with an early Christmas gift that their grandpa let them open.

"I can't wait to have my own someday." I admit, Harry turns to look at me and smiles. "I know, the day can't come fast enough it seems." He admits.

I get butterflies at the thought of having kids with Harry. He's the type of father that would spoil his kids rotten, and love them unconditionally. I soon conclude I'd love for Harry to father my children, and I'd want them to take all of his characteristics.

"Ugh, can you imagine having a baby of our own?" Harry asks with the brightest smile possible. I nod as we hold hands again.

"You'll be a great father." I admit, Anne looks over at us and then calls.

"Come here you two." She grins, Harry and I stand up and walk to where she stands in front of the tree with the camera. "Smile, it's for the photo book." She grins as she places the camera up to her eye.

Harry snakes his hand around my waist and pulls me as close as he can get me. Anne insists on multiple.

We move a little so that we're in front of the fireplace and I laugh when I look above us. "Anne." I sigh as I know she has just placed it there.

Harry looks at me sweetly before I stand on my tip toes to kiss him sweetly. I pull away blushing as I've just kissed Harry for the first time, in front of his parents.

It isn't long until everyone decides to begin and head to bed, including Harry and I. It's been a very hard day for the both of us, and we need rest.

Harry and I stand in the hallway for a few moments, kissing goodnight away from the eyes of the royals. Harry deepens our kiss earning a low moan from me, as I back us up to my bedroom door.

I quickly open it, allowing both Harry and myself in; even though I know this is totally not allowed in the palace.

Harry backs me up against the wall next to the door before quickly locking it.

I carefully walk backwards as we remove a piece of clothing with each step until I'm left with just my undergarments.

"We have to be quiet." Harry giggles as he crawls on top of me, I nod eagerly before removing my last pieces of clothing.

"Okay, your royal highness." I smirk as I pull him down to meet my lips.