Prince Charming

Harry and I remained in bed, cuddling and watching movies inside while the first snow fall began outside my bedroom window, but as soon as the sun rise came - he was hell bent on leaving.

"I need to go." Harry announces, carefully removing the blankets from around us.

"Harry, why do you keep running away like this?" I ask as he stands up to put his shoes on. I pray Carolina isn't awake yet to see him leave, I feel like she might get the wrong idea. Nothing like that happened between us. We're just simply getting to know one another over a movie.

"It's a long story, that isn't for right now." Harry says as he slides brown his coat over his body. I sigh. "I'll call you when I'm back at my hotel." He says as he carefully sneaks out of my room.

What's his deal? Why's he so sneaky around me ? Why is he always leaving before sunrise? Why is so secretive ? There's so many questions I have surrounding him, I'm starting to get worried. It's none of my business but I've always been nosey.

I lay on my bed as look out at the snow that's still falling and feel the warmth from where Harry was just laying.

My phone rings not too long later, and it's Harry. I turn off the sound on my phone as I think of the endless possibilities as to why he can't be seen, and why he runs off every morning. Maybe he's a vampire, or maybe he's a modern day Cinderella. I laugh at myself.

The phone rings and it's Harry again, I answer it this time. "Harry, no offense but I need you to tell me what hell is going on? Why are you being so secretive? You're kind of starting to freak me out!" I answer the call bluntly, and I hear him mumble under his breath.

"Fine, expect a package a little later. I have to go." He says hanging the phone up abruptly. I hang the phone up, and set it on my nightstand before pulling the pillow that has his scent into me.

After the night we shared talking about each other's families and how we wanted our own someday, I feel attached to him now. He's done something to me. They say when you know you know, and I think I know?

Carolina comes into my room, and notices my current state. "Jen, what's wrong ?" She asks as she climbs onto the edge of my bed. I sit up drying my tears, and she pouts.

"Harry. He was here last night, he came right when you went to bed and he bought me roses, and we cuddled." I dried my tears, and she smiled. "That's why you're crying ?" She asked.

"No, not at all. He's so secretive. He always has to leave so abruptly. He never stays past sunrise, and I'm confused. He has my mind in a whirlwind."

"Have you tried talking to him?" Carolina asks. "Maybe he's a vampire." She jokes, I stare at her.

"Oddly enough I said the same thing but that's not it, and yeah I have tried. He told me to expect a package and hung up." I explained. Carolina and I both tried to wrap our brains around him.

A little later, Carolina left my room and I pulled out my school work and got into a zone to finish it. Through my light music playing through my Bluetooth speaker, I can hear a knock on the door and I hope it's the package Harry mentioned.

I make my way over to the door, when I open it a man dressed in a very nice suit questions me. "Are you, Jen?" He asks, I nod and he hands me a rather large box. "Good day, Miss." He says before walking away.

I close the door and return with the box to my bedroom, and Carolina immediately rushes in to see what's inside the box.

"Open it!" She shouts when I hesitate opening it. "Okay!" I shout back and take the top off the nice box. Inside is a little note on top of  something neatly wrapped.