Bad Dreams...Go Away.

We land in London in the middle of the night, and are immediately rushed to the palace before any paparazzi know that we'll be landing, or shall I say leaving the airport.

Harry can tell how nervous I am, and tries his best to keep my calm. "You'll be alright, darling. We should be to the palace soon, and you'll have all night to yourself."

"I know, meeting parents is already a big deal. Now I'm meeting your parents who are apart of the most powerful family in this world, I'm just a little nervous." Harry smiles so wide his dimples show, and he wraps his arm around me.

"I know, I know. Just think of other things." He admits, kissing the top of my head. I nod as I nestle my head into him. He's now wearing a black sweater and it's engulfed in his scent which I find peaceful.

I feel myself slightly falling asleep, and eventually I just allow myself to fall into a deep slumber in the back seat of a very nice car.

———-
As I'm asleep I begin to see Harry.

Harry's at the alter dressed in a beautiful black tuxedo with groomsmen I don't seem to know. On my side of the aisle, I see Carolina, Maddy, Makalah, and Claire. I can point out my mother and my father, my cousin's Mandy and Clarissa.

I see Harry's family too, a ton of members of the royal family wearing big old fancy hats and matching dresses.

"You look stunning." Harry says as he looks down on me, taking his hand into mine.

The ceremony of our love goes on and on, and just as we're about to say our final vow- assassin's bombard the ceremony and end up shooting.

Harry is one of the first to be shot, and then more members of my family are taken by the horrible assassins.

When I wake up, I'm no longer in a car but I'm in the biggest bedroom I've ever seen in my life. There are paintings on the ceiling, and my bed is high off the floor.

I sit up quickly, searching for Harry immediately as the tears are steaming down my face. He's no where to be found next to me, and I remember that being here with the royal family, unmarried, Harry and I have to sleep in separate rooms.

I pick up my phone as fast as I can and call him. I don't care if I wake him at this point, I just want to know he's safe. He picks up on FaceTime, and when he notices I'm crying, he turns the light on quickly.

"Jen, what's wrong?" He asks as he sits up in the bed. I dry my eyes and smile as I look at him.

"You're okay." I sigh as I dry my tears with the sleeves of my hoodie.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be, baby?" He asks, rubbing his tired eyes. I take in a deep breath.

"I had a really bad nightmare, I hate being away from you." I admit and he nods.

"Hold on." He says as I hear my door knob jingle. He hangs up and I see he's standing at my door in his black hoodie and sweatpants.

I jump off the bed and run over to him, taking him into my arms. He wraps his arms around me tighter than ever, and lift me up off the ground.

"Harry, you can't be in here." I realize as he puts me down on the ground. We pull away and he dries the remaining tears from under my eyes.

"No one is gonna tell the damn future King of England that he can't see his girl, especially when she's in a state like this." He admits as we walk over to the huge bed, hand in hand.

"Are you sure ?" I ask as I sit on the bed criss-crossed. He nods as he lays down on the pillow, and the pats the bed next to him as he gets under the sheets.

"Do you wanna talk about it, baby?" He says as he runs his fingers through my hair, and then to my hand. I shake my head and bury my head into his chest, taking his scent in. "You'll be alright." He admits as I get situated.

"I love you." I say as I begin to close my eyes as I feel safe now. I feel safe in Harry's arms. He nestles his head against mine, and falls into a deep sleep.

- a short little chapter before I leave you hanging !!