thirty-two

"Tetsurou? Koutarou?" I called out from the dark.

"OYA OYA OYA" A series of unknown sound come out from the two figures. I approach my porch and confirm it's the two.

"What are you guys doing here?" I chuckle and run up to them to give them a big hug. "I missed you guys so much! How are you guys? How's Kenma-chan? How about Keiji-chan? Ugh, it's been so long! I miss you so much.." i nuzzle my head in their chests. Being my height, I couldn't see their faces without looking up, if i did, I would discover two blushing boys smiling down on me.

"We missed you too! Why are you asking about those two when you've got us here?" Tetsu said with a smirk. Koutarou laughs. I hit their shoulders and push past them to get to the door. The dogs were barking like crazy. When I opened the door, I got tackled by the three. I almost fell but luckily, Koutarou was there to catch me.

"Woah there! Are you- Taidana-chan!!" He proceeds to drop me and run to the dog. I drop with a thud.

"Koutarou what the h-" Chamu jumps on me and greets me with kisses, "Alright, alright, I love to too. Who's a good girl hm? You are!" I pet her as she jumps on me. I look over at the two boys playing with the dogs, "So what are you guys doing here? It's late!"

"Oh, we're here to sleepover!" They said in unison.

-

hey guys, thank you so much for 25k readers and almost 1k votes! thankyou thankyou so much! i love you guys so much!