fourteen

Well, Hinata's ba- oh, there he goes. What a busy man, once from the top, twice the bottom.

I myself need to walk to the bathroom so I tell Sawamura and set on my quest to find a bathroom. Who needs directions from those who know the school very well and would most likely help because the task isn't that big? Pft, no me. Although, it would have been big help because I looped around and found my team again. Well, no worries, I eventually found it due to my orange haired teammate, who might I add, was walking very slow, mumbling "Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom..." Wow, maybe an Advil or a Tylenol might help settle his stomach, whatever is going on in there.

"Hinata-kun, do you want a Tylenol, maybe an Advil?" I ask holding two small bottles containing the pills. Oh damn, his face is pale.

As he was about to reject, I bumped into someone, I look up and- Oh.. Turnip head.

"Huh? Oh- It's our Majesty again."

"Oh, it's the peasant again. What now? Here to beg?"

"Speaking big huh? Well, at least you're not as controlling as the King."

Kageyama's never controlling, not since Junior High, he's a changed man peasant.

"Just you wait..." I say in barely a whisper, but the three boys all heard it nonetheless. I start making my way back to the gymnasium.

Ah, I didn't get a chance to go to the bathroom.

-

As I enter the gym, I throw my backpack into the "Karasuno Pile". I bend down and open it, then I stand up and take off my white t-shirt. Of course, I had something under, it was the official uniform for the female. Much like the the boy's uniform, mine had the ICS logo on it, along with the two orange stripes on my sides. It was black and it was almost a tight fit but I managed. Did I mention that mine had sleeves?! Cool right? I wasn't very fond of the tank top ones. I proceeded to take off my pants. They were black spandex with the ICS symbol on the right hip and two more orange stripes on it's side. Since my back was turned around, I didn't see some boys from both teams looking at me 'undressing'.

I slipped on my knee pads and went on court to warm up a little. I set the ball to myself a few times, then went to the wall and hit the ball at it.

"Shiruko-chan!" I hear a familiar voice behind me. I freeze up and drop the ball.

"C-captain..."