1.

2 years later

2 years later.
Park Jimin, 22 years old
Kim Junseo, 27 years old
Min Yoongi, 24 years old
Jeon Jungkook, 20 years old
Jung Hoseok, 22 years old
Kim Taehyung, 22 years old
Kim Namjoon, 23 years old
Kim Seokjin, 25 years old
Kim Hyuna, 26 years old

2020
October 3rd
Autumn
6 AM
A normal day in the life of precious Park Jimin.
-
Jimin groans at the sound of his alarm filling up the room. "Jesus christ shut the fuck up already.." He whispers as he stops it from ringing. He steps out of bed and puts on the light so he can look at himself in the mirror. "Goodmorning, Jimin." Junseo is looking at the younger boy as if its his prey. "Morning Seo." Jimin answers as he quickly puts on something way too big for his body size to hide the bruises on his body. Junseo hasn't changed over the years. Even when Jimin does whatever Junseo says a whole day long, earning as much money as he can, he still hurts him whenever he want. No matter how hard Jimin tries to be the perfect boy for him, it doesn't help. "So how's your day looking?" "I have my first appointment at like 4 pm, so it's just me and the boys at the club.. Got pretty dirty yesterday.. Hyuna wanted us to clean up this early." "Alright, let me know when you get home. And do some groceries for tonight." "I will." Jimin puts on his blue, ripped jeans and rushes past his boyfriend. He texts one of his closest friends that he'll be there as fast as he can to come help. "How late is your last performance?" "Around 11.. I have another customer at 12, though.. I'll be home late." "Good." Junseo waits until jimin is outside and closes the door behind him before he rolls his eyes and sighs. Jimin rushes over to his car, the cold rain makes him shiver.

He's only 20 minutes away from the club. He puts on some music to wake up and gets a coffee on his way. He puts a smile on the faces of his friends when he enters the building. "There's our little twink!" "Can you not call me that here? You already got caught by Hyuna once. Someone might here." "Mate.. it's seven in the morning. You really think there's a pretty lady out there listening to our conversation to later put in the media that Park Jimin is gay?" Hoseok laughs and looks at Jimin as if he's crazy. Hoseok has been his friend since the beginning. Together with Jungkook, another close friend of him. The three of them usually clean up the place before practice starts. "You never fucking know!" Jungkook comes walking around the corner to give Jimin a hug. "How's life?" "Junseo is an asshole. Hyuna left work early yesterday, remember? Came home to see them fucking in the living room." "Anything new, I mean." Jungkook puts a smile on Jimin's face. "Nothing new." Jimin shakes his head and groans. "It's just.. I can't just leave him, y'know? What if he kills me?" "I don't think it's gonna go that far, mate, he's a pussy." Hoseok answers quietly. Jimin sighs. He never showed them the bruises. Make up is all he needs to cover them up, and while his two friends walk around without a shirt, he only gets rid of his tight pants.

"You don't know how he is." "Well, in that case, I BET he's a fucking pussy, mate." Hoseok laughs out as he starts cleaning the table. "Do you think we're-" "We're all full. Hyuna told me there'll even be men! Maybe you can pick one out, Jimin!" Jungkook winks at his older friend. "Y'all seriously think I want to get myself killed or what?" Jimin chuckles while shaking his head. He walks out of the small backstage room and decides to first do the tables in the main hall where the magic happens. "I think you might have a chance." "The only day I have a chance is the day only men are allowed to come. you know I hate dancing for the ladies." "Why didn't Junseo put you in a gay bar, man.." "Because he's not gay, Jungkook. He disgusts me. I don't even think we're in a relationship. I just seem to work for him." "It's not fair you know." Jungkook answers him with a pen in his mouth as he looks through the list of guests that are already confirmed to be there. "Anyway.. maybe someone will be interested in you this time. You never know."