(Y/n) nodded. "She will use you to paint the wall with."

Winn stared at her, his eyes darting around trying to imagine the image, sadly and most terrifyingly it was all too easy to visualize. 

"Schott if you are watching that utter freaking crap you are in so much trouble and a world of pain!" An aggravated voice grunted. 

"Crap!" 

(Y/n) smiled turning towards to her girlfriend. "Hey, baby." She'd been thinking about her all day, she knew Alex had been to her first AA meeting, she'd wanted to go with her but Alex had refused, she'd wanted to do it alone, her deep (E/c) eyes moved over her body trying to decipher whether she was okay. 

"I would be okay if the whole damn world wasn't telling me my girlfriend was dating a bat." Alex ground out angrily, all day she had to listen to the gossip, even at her AA meeting she'd had to listen to the gossip, the endless wittering on about something they'd seen on tv, therefore, it must be true, now when she came into work she had to face the same, she was losing patience and she was losing it fast. 

(Y/n) smiled, with the room filled with agents it was impossible to do what she truly wanted to do, but still she moved as close as she could without drawing unwanted attention, it was rumoured about around the DEO that they were dating but it wasn't something they had ever spoken about, even if at certain times they had been a little too enthusiastically involved with each other. 

Suddenly (Y/n) gasped. "What the hell is that to report, there is no way I'm a bottom! wtf who even says that about someone? If anything I'm a very happy flipper, just versatile." 

Everyone looked at her Kara trying to hide the world of questions she had in her mind, she had suddenly realized that (Y/n) would be an excellent source of tips, could she ever ask her? would that be weird? 

Alex's eyes bulged out of her head as Winn looked smugly between the two. "Don't even say it." She warned. 

"Hey, I haven't done anything." Winn shrugged. 

"Turn it off."

"So the question on everybody's lips is, when will we see them kiss? and just how do they cope with living in two different cities, are the rumors true? will National City be losing Superwoman for Gotham?"

Alex glowered dramatically at Winn, who under her gaze slumped further down into his chair. "Okay, calm down I will turn it off." He reached over but only managed to turn the volume up louder so that it filled the room. 

"Another question I know you're all dying to know, how exactly is Superwoman in bed? can we get an exclusive Batwoman, tell us all just how kinky she is, she certainly looked it last night."

(Y/n) and Kara watched in slow motion as Alex lunged forward, Winn moving just in time to leap from his chair and as though he possessed his own super strength sprint down the hall, Alex hot on his heels. 

"She did warn him." (Y/n) shrugged. 

"Yep, she did."

                                                                           xxx

(Y/n) slipped in through the door closing it quietly behind her, she didn't want anyone to know she was inside, she didn't want them to be interrupted. 

"Hey, you." She smiled as Alex looked up from her experiment. "How did today go?"

Alex sighed. "It sucked okay, I was surrounded by people who killed someone in a car and lost her baby because she couldn't stop drinking."

Moving closer (Y/n) pulled her into her arms. "It's the best thing, Alex, you can talk and maybe with strangers, it will be easier."

"I just hated having to tell people my life."

(Y/n) thought silent for a moment. "Okay, so how about this, every time you have a meeting afterwards we will do something, maybe it's just us, maybe with the guys, but you will always have something to do to look forward to, and no one will be drinking that is the rule, woo you know we should all go bowling."

Alex smirked. "What those with super strength against normies?"

"Hey you have it now too, what are you worried about?"

"I do, I'll never be on the losing team ever again." Alex suddenly beamed. 

"I forgot how competitive you are."

Lowering her hands to (Y/n)'s hips she pulled her closer, enjoying the feel of her so close to her, the feel of her hips under her fingers as she dug them in and the gasp of breath that hit her from the now caped woman. "If a certain Bat keeps on pushing it I'll have to show her how competitive I really am." She whispered thickly. 

"Oh you really don't need to do that, you should just show me instead."

"I could show you and her."

"Oh God Alex, how is it possible that you can get even hotter than you already are."

Alex smiled. "it's a gift, I really am not going to share my Superwoman."