Chapter 12: First love

Start from the beginning

Mimzi

Payu scolded the cat for staring into the milk but she was not stealing it. Mimzi purred and she sent another pic to her Papa.

She captioned it : Your Mimzi baby is a good girl.

She checked her Mumma was sleeping peacefully and she was not in hurry to go to Karad. She took her diary and wrote :

I am your heart
You are my breath
You are the best Papa
I love you...

Suddenly a fear of staying away from parents gripped her heart. She was missing her father so much and she calculated what will happen to her, if once she got married? But I will marry Rajath so he will the neighbour and I will spend my full time with Papa and Mummy. She already set a plan of her days, after marriage. She was just 15 and more years to go. She bit her lips and it was bleeding. She sucked the blood and she was feeling good. She was getting passionate and her little heart was wandering between the pure and lust thoughts of LOVE & DESIRE...

Her thoughts were broken as she
saw Roshiba, her friend coming downstairs from her terrace.

Hey ghost! How come you entered my home?

Do you have a secret key?

Payu was questioning her friend like a cop...

Roshiba laughed like a Witch.

"Madam, you are lost. You had kept your door open and what are you dreaming? I switched off the stove and climbed to the terrace to see if my tomatoes 🍅 have grown. I have nurtured them like a baby and in the last 2 days, you have not watered them,"

She chided Payu and she was like an elder sister to her.

Both had a big glass of Bounvita and Roshiba shared her romantic experiences with Payu...

She too expressed her desire to go along with them to Karad. Payu was happy that Roshiba will be a good company there for her. They decided to roam around the lush green areas and enjoy the flora and fauna.

But I will miss Papa at his very own home... Payu made a face.

I too miss Sunil, Roshiba said...

He was a good friend to Roshiba too.

Pinky came downstairs from her room. She was down with fever and she suddenly announced that Payu will go to Karad with her Parents and she will join later.

"I am not going anywhere Mummy, without you ," she said in a commanding voice.

They cancelled the plan and Payu was taking good care of her mother. She cooked and cleaned the house. Roshiba helped her and Rajath would help her in cutting vegetables. Two days of friendship passed and now on the third day, Payu was baking a cake. Her hair was open and her locks disturbed her. She was juggling to separate them and the flour smudged on her face and hair.

She looked beautiful while mixing the cake flour and beating the egg. Rajath
made a bow sound to scare her but she was bold enough. She was giggling and Rajath called her: Dadima.

He was teasing her for the flour dusted on her locks of hair. She made an angry 😡 face and concentrated on adding the vanilla essence

He hugged her from the back and there was a shiver running down her body. He tied her hair into the Bun and put a clutch on her hair. He wiped her face with a tissue and went close to her. He was about to kiss 😘 . She closed her eyes and felt he was coming closer to her but he just picked some raisins and gems from her decoration bowl and munched it. He was admiring her fair skin turned Red and he snapped his fingers. Payu frowned 😠 and Rajath asked her slowly :

Will you marry me?

Payu arrogantly said : Child marriage is an offence. He ticked her and there was a blooming romance between the two youngsters.

Bahon ke darmiya
Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hein...

Payu was singing this song and in the evening, she decided to go with him on a date. That day was their cat's birthday and Pinky had invited her neighbours and Payu had called her friends on lunch, cooked exclusively by her....

PC: Cover is a whatsapp picture shared by a friend

Cat: Facebook...

Sunil : Jaan Tere Naam screen shot by Author.

Wait for the masti and menu....

Keep loving
Keep liking
Keep reading
Keep voting

💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓💓💖💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖