[16]: The speech of a special video.

Two years later...

"Five, four, three, two...go."

Justin sat himself properly on the stool to stall for a bit, allowing his Beliebers to enjoy his cuteness before he spilled everything all at once in a video. About...everything.

He grinned cheekily at the camera and ran a hand carelessly through his brown hair before clearing his throat, deciding to finally speak up. Just wait, just wait. You'll see. With the whole Bieber crew surrounding me, all of us remained silent and watched as he proceeded on to speaking.

"I'm back," he shot the camera a charming smile this time, fidgeting on his seat because apparently, he was nervous. That's what he claimed, anyway. "So... I'm right here, in the studio, talking to a camera. But, I'm actually talking to you. This is personal, and this is from me to you.

"I know I've somewhat done this before. Like, when I was in Mexico, backstage? Yeah, I didn't think that was enough, and it wasn't taken properly, so here I am... Properly dressed, taking this with Alfredo's professional video camera, and speaking about everything. And no, this is not the last me-to-you video you'll see from me.

"For your information, what I said in Mexico was probably just one out of five of the everything I wanna say to all you guys, but will never get to because as much as I want to squeeze possibly as much time as I want for all of you, I really either don't have the time, or have a limited time to do only something incredibly short and sweet. Also, a hundred and forty words in a tweet is definitely not enough. Plus, I'm too lazy to type everything out somewhere, so...you know, here goes.

"Hold on tight, Beliebers and Boyliebers, because this might take a while, eh?"

He paused, forcing a grin on to his face as he position himself properly and comfortably. Then he entwined his fingers together and slouched on his back to lean forward, to rest his arms on his thighs, leaving his hands right above and between his knees.

I feel as though there's this feeling in me that told me, Justin's gonna break down when he ends the video. We'll see how it goes... I don't think so... It's just instinctive. I found myself unknowingly smiling as he started speaking.

"I just need to thank all of you, each and every, single one of you for all of the support you've given me throughout the years. You know I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't have you. You guys mean the world to me, and I can never do enough to thank you all for all that you've done for me.

"My career means everything to me, and so do each of you out there listening to what I'm saying right now. Haters, too. You guys say you hate me, but secretly, we all know you love me to death, 'cause you're always saying my name when you're hating on me."

He winked while he stuck his tongue out playfully. I grinned at his expression. It is weird that I actually somehow understand how he was feeling? Yes? No? Never mind. A few seconds later though, he went back to being serious again.

"Ha. I'm kidding, I read that online, and it was so interesting that I had to say it here. But anyway... I'm doing what I love, and I love what I'm doing.

"I not only do this for you guys, but also for myself because this is my dream. Dreaming is never ending and the more so living it, yeah? Got a dream? Catch it. Do something, try everything, find anything; just simply one thing that could have you taking the first step into having your dream realized. Promise me, now, that no matter what... You'll chase your dreams, aye?

He swallowed hard and cleared his throat, loosening his fingers as he straightened himself a little before slouching back again.

"As you know, I've loved, or rather, I love performing in every country I've been to, learning new traditions and cultures for each place, visiting places of interests when I have the time. It was simply amazing. Everything is so beautiful, the world, the girls, everything in this world is perfect. Then again, the most important point here, is that I could never, in my life, ever, stop the love I have for performing for you, you, you, you, yes, I'm pointing at you, you, you, you, and every single one of you.