Accident and Mothers.

Chapter Nine

"Yo, old man, how you doin'?" Justin forced a smile and tapped on Bruce's stomach lightly. You don't how long he'd cried when he found out that Bruce and Diane had been in a car accident. But, especially Bruce.

Diane was fine. She was barely hurt, just a few small cuts on her palms and calves, but nothing more. So that was a relief.

I left the room and joined Pattie on the seat outside the ward.

"Hey, momma," I waved my hand with a small smile on my face. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey, Justine," she smiled and patted the seat next to her, which I gladly sat down on. "So...I wasn't there when I told Justin about the accident, and...how well did he take it...?" She asked hesitantly.

I rubbed my face. "Negative hundred..."

Pattie rested her head on my shoulder and let out a small sigh. "Understandable, huh? Since Bruce had always been by his side ever since he was a baby."

I smiled. "Yeah."

Pattie suddenly lifted her head, and turned her body to face me, which made me confused. "What?" I asked curiously.

"I haven't visited Selena and Mandy. How did Brian take it?" She softly asked.

"Uh, well, um, Brian was...he was sad. Really heartbroken. But he tried being happy, but still...the sadness in his voice...ahem. I, uh...wasn't really paying attention. I was too busy...beating the crap out of the murderer."

Pattie frowned and shook her head. "So where's the killer now?"

"In jail," I grounded my teeth and shook the stupid thoughts away. To hell with that motherfucking bitch. "Do you know what she'd said before the police arrived?"

I squeezed my eyes shut when Pattie continued looking at me, her frown still on her face. "What did she say?" then she placed her hand on mine to comfort me.

"She say, and I quote; I didn't think that we needed another baby coming from someone related to Gomez in this world! She's a bitch." I let out a shaky breath.

"She really said that?" Pattie asked in disbelief. "Whatever you did to her, she asked for it. Stop crying, baby."

"What? I'm crying?" I blinked a couple of times. Right...of course I'm crying. My vision was blur as fuck.

But then I cracked up at Pattie's last sentence. Whatever you did to her, she asked for it. It was funny. Haha.

Pattie smiled and opened her mouth to say something, but Justin cut her off with a sharp yell.

"Justine! Mom, what did you do to her?" Justin pulled me up from my seat and instantly engulfed me into a hug.

Pattie laughed, while I grinned. Silly Justin.

"We were just talking about Selena," I tightened my arms around Justin and closed my eyes.

"Yeah, gee, Justin. I don't see you so protective when Mr. Teddy Bear fell on the ground," Pattie teased.

I laughed while Justin hid his face in my hair - obviously he was blushing. Haha. Everyone knew Mr. Teddy Bear was Justin's life. Like, seriously. Besides his fans, of course. Cute.

"Baby, you alright?" Justin whispered after a few moments.

I nodded. "Yeah. You can go back into the ward and continue your talk with Bruce, y'know. In fact, you didn't even have to come out."

He pulled back a little and looked into my eyes. "I had to. If you cry, I'm gonna cry with you, I don't care. My life can't be sad, you know that?"

I chewed on my lower lip to hide my laughter. "Right, okay, go back into the ward. I'm not done speaking to Pattie," I pecked him on the cheek before pulling away.

He pouted. "You didn't kiss me at the right spot."

I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the lips. "I'm not responsible for what I'd do if I did that one more time."

He bit on my his lower lips, "Kay, fine. See ya!"

I shook my head and sat back down next to Pattie.

"Wow, until the day the both of you actually got married, and had kids, I think Justin would be the happiest man alive."

I cracked up.

***

"Justin!" I cried. "Clean up the mess you made, moron!"

Stupid fella just had to eat chips on the carpet. Idiot. Now the carpet's dirty! Oh my gosh.

He ran out of the kitchen with a grin and cleaned the mess up in just one second. "See? Simple. You couldn't do it, could you?"

I glared at him. "I hate you.'

"Nah, you love me." He raised an eyebrow and stuck his tongue out. Oh...God! This cocky ass! But I can't deny it either.

I shrugged my shoulders and plopped onto the couch.

Suddenly the door opened, and my mom stuck her head in. "We can come in, right? The twins are here."

I squealed and ran over to the door. "Hey, mom. Where's the twins? Where's the twins?!"

"I was just joking. The twins are in the mall with Pattie and Kenny." Mom made a silly face which annoyed the hell out of me.

"But I missed them," I whined.

"Yeah, me too!" Justin yelled from the couch. "Hey, Allison!"

My mom smiled at him before facing me. "They will come over later. 'Sides, Kenny's coming over, too."

I smirked and craned my neck to face Justin. I swear, he'd definitely just gasped mentally. Most people thought that Kenny was just Justin's bodyguard, but in actual fact, Kenny was Justin's everything.

My mom laughed and walked into the kitchen, while I tapped my foot and drummed my fingers on the doorknob.

"Baby, I don't think they're gonna arrive any time now," Justin tilted his head in amusement. He was right, though. If Pattie went shopping, it's hard to get back home early.

I pulled my lips into a straight line before walking back to the couch. Justin really evil. Not just this time, but most of the time.

Idiot.