Justin Bieber featuring Cody Simpson

Chapter 10

"Yikes," he mumbled. "These fans are crazy!"

"Yo, bro, you want something to drink?" Justin held out a bottle of iced water towards him.

"Aight. Thanks, mate," he took it from Justin and placed it on the table.

I let out a silent sigh and sit back.

"Yo, Bieber, Simpson, you ready to start yet?" Scooter asked as he took a seat on one of those leather chairs at the side.

"I'm so ready," Justin answered and shook his hair away from his eyes. He didn't use mousse today. He got all, "Well, it's just the studio. I don't have to be charming for that."

"I just got this...right, I'm ready as ever." Cody fixed his blouse as he jumped up from his seat and ran his fingers through his hair.

They got into the recording room, wore the headphones, and then, I'm guessing the music started 'cause Justin took the lead. I couldn't hear what the music was though.

But I heard it's gonna be sexy and hot.

Flashback

"So, Justin, Cody, is there anything you'd  like to share with us about the new song you both would be doing together, what it would be like?"

Cody let out a silent laugh and turned his head to face Justin. "He knows it all."

"Well," Justin started with a smile, "y'know, Aussie boy, and Canadian boy, obviously it's gonna be an awesome song!" He fist-pumped and stuck his tongue out.

Then he shook his head while Cody and the interviewer laughed.

"No, I'm just joking. Basically, that song's just about - I mean, you know how Cody's from Gold Coast, and they have the greatest beaches?

"And yeah, we thought maybe we could write something related to beaches, since, y'know - in simple words, who doesn't like beaches? I love it! So we came up with that idea. It's, it's gonna be hot. Yeah," Justin chewed on is lower lip.

"And not to forget, sexy," Cody added on right after with a grin.

Smiling, the interviewer asked, "So what do you think the song would be called?"

"We settled down on Beach Bodies." Cody voiced this time. "We might change it, might not, but most probably we won't."

Justin nodded along with the interviewer.

"I see. So this year would be an amazing year, huh?" The interviewer asked.

"Not that the other years weren't, but..." Cody trailed off.

"Yes, this year would be the most fantastic one of all." Justin ended.

Flashback over

That interview was brilliant, just brilliant.

"Baby," Justin's voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What? It's done?" I shook my head and triple-blinked.

"Actually, we're on a short break," Cody down half of the bottle of water right after he answered my question.

"Yeah, what he said," Justin joked.

I grinned.

"What were you thinking about?" Justin sat down beside me and asked curiously.

"The recent interview," I grinned wider.

"Oh," he drew on that word for a long time. "Coolest interview for the start of the year."

"I know," I nodded. "And your New Year's song," I rolled my eyes. "What a great time to release a song."

He nudged me teasingly, "You know it was nice, though."

"Yes, it was! But know what Jenny said? She say and I quote, "Jaden's voice became scarier." and I'm like, "In what way?" and she's like, "I don't know! It just sounds scary. He doesn't sound like a girl, and doesn't sound like a boy!"

Justin busted out laughing. He laughed so hard that he had to bend over in order to laugh harder. If that even made sense. Well, that's Justin for you.

"Hey, Cody," I waved my hand to get his attention.

He turned to me with a smile and jerked his chin, before walking up to me. "Yeah?"

"So, you and Kylie, eh?" I winked at him.

He let out a small chuckle. "We're just friends. Not lying. Just friends. Two words."

I faced Justin with a sheepish grin. "Believe or not to believe?"

Justin pulled out his retainer and wore it. "Not to believe!"

Cody groaned. "You guys are stubborn."

"You too, for not telling us!" I retorted.

"You both, for insisting on me finding another truth which would be a lie!" He argued playfully and let out a sigh.

Justin and I crossed our arms and raised our eyebrows. "Really, now?"

"Yes!" Cody answered without hesitation.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say then. By the way, Justin, why are you wearing your retainer?"

"We be singing with our retainers on," Cody answered for Justin, and I watched as he pulled his retainer out, too, and wore it.

I narrowed my eyes and shifted my gaze from one to another. "Weirdos."

"Well," Cody started, but he got elbowed in the rib.

"Yo, guys, back in the rec. room please!" Scooter yelled from one side.

Cody raised an eyebrow, "I wanted to say 'unique in our own ways'. What did you think I was gonna say, Bieber?"

Justin's mouth formed an 'o'. "Oops. Oh."

"Get into the recording room, now." I shook my head in amusement and waved them off.

"Geez, keep your hand to yourself, lady," Cody scrunched his nose up and speed-walked toward the room.

Justin laughed and joined him shortly after, and I, once again, let out a sigh.

Being in the same room with the both of them may seem fun, but heavens no. It's more like, HELLO? SOMEONE BRING ME OUTTA HERE!