Carly Rae Jepson & A Lesson Learnt

Chapter 11

"Carly... Carly... Carly, what, Scoot? Carly Rae...?" I shook my head in confusion and finally gave up. I asked Scooter for her surname.

"Jepson. Carly, Rae, Jepson," he repeated slowly for me. "She's one talented lady."

Justin nodded in agreement, "Yeah. That, I will agree."

I smiled at Justin's curious face. See, he's gonna sign Carly Rae Jepson under his name, and actually, he's already done that. He's just waiting for her arrival. Yes, they're gonna meet up.

Honestly, I'm just as curious as Justin is. Only, I'm anxious. After all, she is prettier than me. By, like... A lot, and I really mean it. And... I'm really self-conscious now... If Justin found this out, he's so gonna get mad at me.

Well, just a few months back, when we were walking down the streets to get to Starbucks, this girl, who, needless to say, is so pretty, so much more than the word pretty - beautiful, stepped up and asked Justin for an autograph.

"Oh, my gosh. You're Justin Bieber, right? Can I get an autograph? Please?" She excitedly pleaded, before her eyes landed on me. "And, oh, my gosh. You're Justine Kaye, right? Ah! Can I get an autograph, too? Please help me say hi to your mom. She's a lovely lady!"

Dirty blond hair which reaches the midst of her back, big green eyes which color is really obvious, super slim, model height, and pretty smile.

Also...

I was taken aback at all of the words she'd said. First, to Justin. Next, to me. Then, to my Mom? This is amazing! Not only is she beautiful, she's nice, too. I wish I was like her...

"Sure," Justin answered with his dashing smile, and took the book over. He slipped out a sharpie from the pocket at the back of his pants and pulled the cap out by his mouth and signed it.

I smiled.

After signing it, he turned to me, as well as the fan, and passed me the book and the sharpie. "Here, sign it."

I triple-blinked before taking it over. So she was being serious when she asked me to sign it, I thought to myself. "What's your name?" I aimed that question at the beautiful fan.

"Beau!"

I gasped mentally as I signed my signature. Is it just me, or does her name stand for beautiful and lovely? Her name is... Gorgeous!

Beau,

It's nice knowing that you want my autograph! Thanks for noticing me. Also, I would definitely say hi to my mom for you. Take care!

I signed my signature at the bottom and returned her, her book, and returned Justin his sharpie. She smiled and walked off waving 'til she bumped into someone before her.

I let out a silent sigh, and, as usual, Justin heard me. God, I don't know if it's just me, that I'm too loud or he could just hear superbly.

"Anything wrong?" Justin asked as his arm snaked around my waist. Then, I felt really conscious about myself. More than before.

"Um," I scrunched my eyebrows up, "Not exactly...why?"

"Liar, liar, pants on fire," he mirrored my expression and pouted. "Tell me what's wrong." He grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers before pulling me as he walked away.

"Well, uh, you know, uh, like, it's, um, it's just that...well, she, uh, she was...a little bit, too beautiful, I, uh..." I stammered all the way through and sucked in a deep breath, "Ifeltreallyconsciousaboutmyself."

It took him about thirty seconds to finally understand what I'd just said, and he got all, "What did I tell you about feeling self co-" I cut him off.

"That every girl is beautiful the way they are," I mumbled more to myself, than aloud.

"Especially you, baby."

"Okay!" I let out a frustrated sigh and took a sharpie of the marble table. I pulled the cap off. Writing on my palm, I wrote,

I AM BEAUTIFUL THE WAY I AM 

I placed the sharpie down and smiled toward my hand. Well, for the first time in how many months, it's time I wrote encouraging words on my palm to help myself. And as for my girliness... I got influenced by Selena, damn!

Someone cleared their throat. I jumped and hid my hand under my bum. "Yes, huh, what?"

"Hi, you must be Justin's girlfriend?"

My jaw dropped. Before standing up and turning around, I already knew who's voice it was. I swear, my eyes nearly bulged out. "Oh, my gosh. Nice to finally meet you, Carly!"

She giggled and gave me a hug, while I hugged her back. "Yes, you, too! I've heard too much about you, while I was on the phone with Justin!"

I laughed, "Yeah?"

"So," Justin rounded the corner and smiled at the both Carly and I, "I see you girls have already had a proper introduction...by yourselves."

"No, Justin. I don't know her, she don't know me, we don't know each other, and so, we randomly hugged." I sarcastically responded, gaining back people laughing - Carly, Alfredo, Kenny and Scooter.

Kenny and Scooter? What? When were they even here? Hmm...

"Yes, embarrass me in front of everyone," Justin lowered his head and mumbled, "I'm so gonna get you back, babes."

"World War Three!" Carly threw her fists into the air and exclaimed with a grin on her face. "Woo, anybody has popcorn?"

I laughed along with the others. She's so gonna be a good friend of mine.

"Ahem," Alfredo cleared his throat. "Shall we start with the whole- " Just cut him off.

"Don't start with the speech, Fredo, don't." Justin shook his head and held his palm out before Alfredo's face, "I'll shorten it for ya."

"Um, Carly, let's proceed to the discussion, shall we?" Justin asked with a smile.

"Oh, of course, of course, sure, sure!" Carly answered with a bigger smile on her face.

"What he said was long, too, right?" Alfredo turned to me with an eyebow raised. He crossed his arms then frowned. "Gee, Bieber, Bieber."

I let out a small laugh and sat down on the chair, closing my eyes while I crossed my legs. "I am beautiful the way I am." I whispered.