Cheesy, very, extremely cheesy moments.

Chapter Seven

"Morning baby," Justin pecked me on the lips and smiled. Um, what's happening? Is today a special day or something?

"Baby?" I triple-blinked and continued to look at him with a confused look. And he's smiling. What? Why is he smiling?

He pulled me into a hug and whispered something into my ear. "I remember everything now." WHAT?!

I pulled back with my eyes wide open and for the very first time, I screamed out of joy. "Really?! Are...are you sure?!"

"Yes, really." He laughed.

I stopped my craziness and drew a deep breath. "Alright, alright, but...AHHH! Since when, since when?!"

"This morning when I woke up...which is like...fifteen minutes before."

No, fucking way.

Good timing. Selena walked down the stairs and entered. "Morning to your voices...too."

I grinned. "Selena. Selena. Selena!"

"Okay, what, what, what?!" She laughed. She poured herself a glass of water and drank it as she waited.

Justin grinned sheepishly. "I remember everything now."

Selena did a spit-take, like the water she drank literally...somehow looked like a volcano eruption or something. Cool, yet disgusting, but it was hilarious. Both Justina and I laughed and I passed her a piece of napkin.

"No kidding?" She asked incredulously.

"No shit, sherlock." I answered instantly.

She pulled Justin into a bone-crushing hug and smiled with tears in her eyes. "Congrats, Justin! You finally got your memory back!"

"Psh, my memory never left." Justin answered.

"Stop being a smartass, Justin," I rolled my eyes, but eventually cracked a grin.

"So just one whole week? And you finally remember? Like, are you sure?" Selena asked, doubting a little bit.

"Yep. Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky...Justin Bieber." He joked.

I smiled and served breakfast. "Kay, let's dig in. After that, we gotta meet up with the mothers, and Scooter...in the studio."

***

"It's the most beautiful time of the year, lights filled the streets, spreading so much cheer. I should be playing in the winter snow...but imma under the mistletoe..." That song got louder and louder as we made our way into the studio.

I squeezed Justin's hand and smiled. You should see the smile he's got on his face. Priceless...charming...amazing.

He smiled wider and took a deep breath. "Okay, leggo."

The both of us were the last two walking behind my Mom, Pattie and Selena. Yes, and so, we entered the studio, and Scooter bombarded Justin with the biggest hug ever.

"Justin, dude, just two months, and guess what?!" Scott "Scooter" Braun is acting like a girl, right. now.  HAHAHAHAHA.

I tried my best to hide my chuckle, but it somehow slipped out.

Selena nudged me with her Stop-laughing-or-I'll-laugh-too kind of look, and I was like, I need to laugh, I need to laugh, I. NEED. TO. LAUGH.

I wasn't really paying attention to what Justin had said, but one word in Scooter's statement caught my attention.

"Under the Mistletoe is a hit, Biebs." Scooter contained the excitement...not successful, but at least he tried.

I turned to Selena with a non-surprised look, but my smile was SO wide, you'd actually feel painful for me. "He'll be so successful in the future."

"Yeah, I know!" Selena answered with a smile.

Justin's the biggest hit. Worldwide. Biggest. Pop. Sensation. After Michael Jackson.

I pulled Justin into a huge hug and smiled. "Congrats, baby. You did it. Again!"

He chuckled and returned the hug. "For my fans. It's just for my fans. Hold up, I meant Beliebers. Yeah, Beliebers rule."

I pulled back and smiled, "You'd do anything for your Beliebers, huh?"

"Chyeah, duh. We're one family. Forever. For those girls, who are my Beliebers, they're my girlfriends. For those guys Beliebers, DAMN, they're my brothers!" He laughed and kissed me. "But you'll still be the first girl out of millions."

He held me closer and I rested my chin on his shoulder. "I love you, Justin. But once again, congratulations!"

"Thanks, baby. I love you, too."