Drama all f*cking over again.

Chapter Eight

"Oh my fucking God," I threw my phone onto my bed and blinked a couple of times. That call was surreal, right?

Surreal. It must be.

Selena...Mandy...Brian...Mandy couldn't have lost the baby...right? No. This must all be a joke. All a motherfucking joke.

"Justin," I turned to him and blinked my tears away, "we are going to the hospital," I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone and wallet again.

"Justine," he called out before grabbing my hand, resulting me to spin around.

I didn't want to face him. I was crying. And I, Justine Diana Kaye don't do cries often. I find it humilliating.

"Why?" He pulled me into him and wiped my tears away.

"Justin," I bit my tongue to prevent a sob from leaving my mouth. "Mandy's in the hospital. I - we have to go. Please?"

His jaw dropped. "M-Mandy's in the h-hospital?"

I nodded and dashed out of my room. I ran down the stairs. "Moms, Justin and I are going...to somewhere, we doubt we'll be home early," I wiped my tears away and turned to their direction with a fake smile before turning back around to hide my face.

"Bye, Mothers!" Justin's voice was firm, unlike mine.

"Oh, alright. See you later!" Pattie yelled before we closed the door, and we waved as a simple response.

We got into the Range Rover, and we drove to the hospital.

"Which room is Mandy Teefey in?" I calmed myself down a little bit.

"Miss, we are not allowed to reveal any personal information regarding our patients in here," she said politely.

I slammed my hand hard on the marble table causing her to jump a little. Now, I couldn't keep the tears from leaving my eyes.

"I'm her bloody friend, for God's sake!" I cried out loud and swallowed hard before shooting her a death glare.

If Justin's here now, I bet she'd let me in.

'Mis- " I cut her off.

"What's. Her. Ward. Number?" I grounded my teeth and stared at her as if I was ready to kill her. Technially. But I won't.

"T-Two four two, Miss," she stammered and blinked a few times.

I raked a hand through my hair and let out a heavy sigh. "Thank you, miss."

I took off running to the ward, and stopped before the door, when I realized a tanned looking girl leaning against the wall, next to the seats, crying.

Something's not right. Who was she?

"Justine," Selena's shaky voice appeared before me. "You're here."

"Of course I am," I faked a smile and engulfed her into a hug. "I'll be here, there, everywhere for you, when you need me, girl."

She chuckled, and pulled back, wiping her tears away. "Where's Justin?"

"He went to park the car," I said softly. "How's your Mom doing, now? Is she better yet?" I asked, actually scared of her answer.

"She's...she's fine. She's just...not over the fact that...our little baby girl's gone," Selena glared at the tanned-looking girl who was still crying.

I narrowed my eyes. "Who did this?"

"Her," Selena answered without hesitation and  eyed that girl pointedly.

I stared at the tanned-looking girl in pure hate, before running towards her and grabbing her by the neck, and shoving her against the wall. "Why did you do it?" I spat in disgust.

"I-I," she choked out, "I didn't see wh-e-ere I w-was going...I'm sorry, please let go," she tapped out a thousand times more or less, but I just loosened my grip.

"You didn't see where you were going?" I grounded my teeth and let out a bitter laugh, "bitch, please. That's one of the oldest excuses in the book. It's invalid, to me." I spoke through gritted teeth and tightened my grip around her neck. "Now say why you fucking did that."

"I-I didn't th-think, that," she grimaced and struggled. "We n-needn't need another b-baby coming from s-someone related t-to Gomez in th-this world!" She managed to open her eyes and look at me.

Then I fucking lost it.

I threw her down on the ground and pinned her so bloody hard, I think she's gonna have trouble walking for the next two fucking years.

"Do you have any fucking idea of how motherfucking ready she is to be an older sister? Do you?" I pulled her arms back harder. "It's a kid. A foetus. Did that fucking foetus offend you? Huh?" I kneed her on her shin. "It was a life. A fucking life, and you, have just fucking killed it." I stood up and let go of her. "I hope you have a fucking great time in hell, you, fucking ass cunt," I spat and stared as she fell face first onto the ground.

"Justine," Justin's voice suddenly appeared behind me.

I spun around. "She's lucky I didn't fucking kill her. I absolutely do not want to go to hell just because of her pathetic act."

Justin nodded, understanding, and then the police arrived, as if on cue.

I didn't bother to take a second look at the bitch's face, and entered the ward to see Brian still in tears, and staring at Mandy worriedly.

Mandy had wires connected to her, everywhere. Her right ankle had a cast on it, and so did her neck.

And all I could do was to stand there and comfort Selena, sympathetically.

At least nobody saw what I did to that bitch besides Selena and Justin. God, why must there be such cruel people walking earth?

Why, God, why? Why? Why do you bring all these bad people to Earth? Do you want the human population on Earth lessening day by day? Or do you bring there here to make their lives difficult? Because I'd rather you didn't create them in the first place. God, and Jesus, please pray for everybody to nice and kind-hearted. Amen.

Now that was a little random, but then I just did another little prayer for Mandy to recover faster, for little Baby Teefey to be safe in heaven, and to ask God and Jesus and Baby Teefey to watch over us all.