Eight

(Warning: might be triggering.)

We get in line right behind him. Andy's body stiffened. I grab his hand, and he smiles at me, loosening up a bit. But only for a second.

"What's going on, motherfucker?" Danny said.

"I hate your fucking guts," Andy said.

"Why? What did I do to you?" Danny asked sarcastically.

"Don't fucking talk to me. Turn back around and keep to yourself before I punch you in the face," Andy said.

"Hey, babe, calm down. Please. If he's bothering you, we can go home," I said. I pulled him closer to me and looked straight into his eyes.

"We're not going home. We're getting a pizza," he said.

"Hey, I know it's hard, but don't worry. I'm here for you," I said.

"I know," he said.

"Come here," I said. He leaned his head down a bit so I could reach. I slid my hand down across the side of his face, pulled his head down a bit, and kissed his forehead.

"Oh, so you have a girlfriend now? I thought your mommy said you were too young to date," Danny said.

"That's it! Say one more fucking word towards me, Andy, or any of our friends again, and you're dead! I'm not fucking kidding! Stay away from my friends! (Lol im sorry, I had to! xD) I swear to god, if you say anything else about me or to me or Andy I will do something so terrible, no therapist, no socialist, not even your own mommy, can help you because there will be so much emotional pain going through your body. You will literally shut down and will not be able to move or think. You will have very strong hallucinations and you will want to scream and kick and thrash around but you won't be able to and you will stay like that until you die. I hope you say nothing else or I will do that. Now shut the fuck up and turn the fuck around because all you're doing is wasting your time," I said.

Danny turned around and said nothing else.

Andy leaned closer to me and whispered, "Well that shut him up."

"Yeah, I have that kind of effect on people," I said.

"And that's why I love you," he said. He kissed the top of my head.

The line moved forward and only then did I realize that there was pizza in the treehouse.

"Hey, there's pizza back home. I forgot to tell you," I said.

"Well, I guess we can go-" Andy said.

"Oh, hell no! If you think this is over, you're wrong! Meet me and my band at the park tomorrow, three o'clock sharp! Don't be late!" Danny said.

"First of all, it's MY band, second of all, I won't be late! I wouldn't miss your death for the whole world! You bet I'll be there! I'll be early!" Andy said.

"Okay, babe, let's go home," I said.

"Okay," he said. We walked out of the pizza delivery place, and into the car. I knew Andy was mad when he wouldn't start the car.

"Here, I'll drive," I said. I knew he was mad, and he really wanted to get home, so we switched spots and I drove home. The ride was quiet the whole way.

When we got home, Andy wouldn't leave the car. Man, he was really pissed. So I went over to his door and attempted to open it, but he locked it.

"Why are you mad at me? What did I do?!" I ask. No response.

"Fine! I see how it is. You can sleep here tonight!" I say. I stomp my way into the house. Sophia and her new boyfriend are making out on the couch. I am too pissed to think right now. I run straight to the bathroom, close the door, open the drawer under the sink, and grab my box. On the top of he box it says, "Think before you act". I ignore the message and open the box, taking a blade out. I lock the bathroom door, roll up my sleeves, and sit down in the bath tub. I take a big breath, and slide the blade across my wrist several times, blood trickling down my arm. The pain is sharp, but slight and soothing. As the razor crosses my wrist again, a tear slips down my face. A pool of blood gathers at the bottom of the tub and on my wrist. I jump when I hear a knock on the door.

"Alex? Are you okay?" Sophia says.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone," I say between sobs.

Now panic is in her voice. "Alex, let me in, now."

I have nothing to do. If she comes in here, she will kill me. I can jump out the window, but where would I go? I'd have to figure that out later.

I open the window as far as I can and jump out. Pain surges into my wrist as I land on it.

"Aaggh!!" I groan. I get back up and start running. Andy sees me, but doesn't realize it's me. I keep running, down the road, and by the time I get to the park, I collapse.

No. I didn't want it to end like this. I didn't want any of this to happen. Please, let Andy be okay.

"Andy....be....okay...." Was all I could say before I was surrounded in darkness.