Six

We get in the car, and Andy drives. I can't help but close my eyes as I listen to the CD play "Coffin". I nod my head and tap my foot to the beat.

"Having fun?" Andy chuckled.

"Yeah. Are we almost there? I'm ready for bed," I said sleepily.

"Yep! Pulling in now." He said.

"Good," I sighed.

Andy turns off the car and walks over to my side. He opens the door for me, letting me go in first, mostly because I have the keys to the house.

"So, where are you gonna sleep?" I yawned.

"I'll just sleep in my car." He said.

"No, no, I can't have you do that. You can sleep in here tonight." I said.

"Okay, which room?" He asked.

"Well, you can sleep in the treehouse with me, considering the only bed in the house is my sister's, which you can't sleep in, and the couch, which Sophia is sleeping in. Besides, in the treehouse you can see the stars!" I said.

"That sounds wonderful. I'm guessing we're sleeping on the beanbags?" He asked.

"Yep! Come on!" I said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him into my room.

We climbed through the window and into the treehouse. The beanbags were still in the same spot from when we sat here earlier today. We sat down in them and I opened the secret skylight. Andy couldn't see the stars, so he moved his beanbag closer to mine.

"So, how am I supposed to sleep in this thing?" Andy said, shifting his position many times, trying to get comfortable.

I giggled. "Here, move yours next to mine, and we'll use it as a bed," I said.

"Okay," he said, grinning at me. His stunning blue eyes sparkled as I stared.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh-nothing, it's just, your eyes. They're really distracting," I said.

"Oh, they are, are they?" He said, sending me a devilish smirk, making his eyes shine brighter.

"Stop it!" I said, poking his ribs. He chuckled. He moved his beanbag next to mine, and we both lay down on the bean bags. I rolled over to face Andy, and he started playing with my hair.

"Are you comfortable now?" I asked.

"Very," he said, smiling.

I giggled and closed my eyes, trying to sleep. I could feel Andy's eyes on me. Was he watching me sleep? I thought. He's very protective. I started drifting off to sleep, when I heard something creepy wake me up.

"Andy?" I asked.

"Mhm?" He said.

"I can't sleep," I said, scared.

"Come here," he said. I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head in his warm chest and closed my eyes and listened to him softly sing "Lost it All". I loved his deep voice. I buried my face further into his chest as he continued to sing. He started to play with my hair, which comforted me. I could feel myself drift off to sleep, but not before I heard Andy mumble the words, "Sleep well, buttercup."

-----------------------------------The next day--------------------------

I wake up with my eyes closed. what happened last night? I thought. Was it all a dream? Did I meet Andy Biersack? Did I go to a party and dance with Andy? Did he hold my hand? No. It can't be true. But wait, whose chest is my face smashed into? I pull away and look up slightly. Oh. It was Andy. I remember now.

"Morning, beautiful," he said. I smiled and hugged him.

"What time is it?" I said sleepily.

"Eleven in the morning." He said, checking his phone.

"Go get dressed," I laughed. We both got up from the bean bags.

"But what will you do in here?" He raised an eyebrow.

"A little curious, are we? What, you don't trust me? I'll be fine, I'm just going to get ready. Now go!" I said, pushing Andy to the door.

"Alright, fine, but I'll call you when breakfast is done," he said.

"Breakfast? You don't have to make me anything. I'll be fine." I said.

"I know, but I want to make you something." He said, winking at me.

He walked out of the treehouse and back into my window. I blush at the thought of him wanting to take care of me. I peek into my bedroom and notice that the door is closed. I creep into my room and grab some clothes from my dresser. I decide to surprise Andy by wearing my batman outfit. I also have a secret batman mask stashed in a secret chest inside of my dresser. I open the top dresser and grab my black batman tank top that has a checklist that says, "[]Single []Taken [X]Fuck you, I’m batman." I set it on my desk that I never use and grab a black button-down shirt to go on top of the batman one. I also grab my black ripped jeans and my black sneakers. I get dressed and when I finish, Andy calls me.

I run to the kitchen and say, "So, what’s for breakfast?"

Andy just gapes at me.

"What? You like my outfit?" I ask.

"I love it, but where we’re going, there’s gonna be certain people there, so you might wanna change."

"Oh, okay, That’s fine. I’ll save this for our date," I wink. Why did I just say that? I thought. I walk away quickly, trying to hide my face. I don’t want Andy to see me blush.

I head back into my room and grab my black batman logo tee, my ripped black shorts and my yellow combat boots.

I quickly get dressed and run back to the kitchen.

"How’s this?" I ask.

"Better," Andy says, staring at me. His jaw had dropped and it looked a little cartoonish.

I close his mouth and say, "You’re letting flies in."

He blushed and said, "Uh, thanks."

"No problem," I say. I stand really close to him by the stove and ask, "So, what’s for breakfast?"

"Bacon, just the way you like it." He said.

"Yum! Wait, how did you know that I like bacon?" I ask.

"Your friend called and sent me a text message saying a list of all the things you like." He said, laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" I ask.

"Nothing," Andy said, laughing really loudly. He puts the bacon on the plate on the table and backs away slowly.

"Andy, give me your phone," I say.

"You’ll have to catch me," he says.

"Will do." I say. I chase him as he runs into the bathroom at the end of the hall and closes the door.

"Ha! Not so smart now, are you?" he teases.

I glare at the door and an idea pops in my head. I dramatically fall to the floor with a loud bump and clutch my foot.

"Ouch! Oh, god, that hurts! Ow! Andy, help me!" I say, pretending that I hurt myself.

He opens the door, his eyes wide with panic, and bends down to me and says, "Oh my god, are you okay?"

In an instant, I jump up and push him into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"Not so smart now, are you?" I mock.

"Hey, that’s not fair!" Andy says. He backs up into the walk-in shower, leans against the wall and folds his arms.

"Is too," I said, walking closer to him. I stop when I about two feet away from him.

We stare at each other and all of a sudden, Andy grabs me by the waist and pulls me toward him. I stare at him. He leans in to kiss me, but hesitates.

"Just kiss me." I say.