Three

I walk into the store, and I look around, checking to see if there's anything new. I say hi to Jeremy, the cashier. What? I've been here long enough to know the people working here!

"Hey, Jer-Jer. What's the haps?" I ask, obviously annoying him.

"What do you want?" Jeremy asks.

"Just want to know if there's anything new in stock!" I said.

"If you really want to know, we moved all of the Black Veil Brides into that small corner over there in the back, and we have the new album from them. Also we have a fifty percent discount on the Black Veil Brides logo necklaces, now go over there already and buy something." Jeremy says.

"Yes! I can now go buy the new album!!! Thanks, Jer!" I say, skipping over to the not-so-small corner filled with BVB stuff. I stop skipping when I see a blond-haired girl with hipster-like clothes. She looks very familiar, maybe I should go talk to her, I thought.

"Um, hello, what's your name?" I ask.

"Um, my name is, uh, Sophia." She says quietly.

"Nice to meet you, Sophia, my name is Alex." I say kindly.

"Alex? It's me, Skylar's cousin! I came up here from Florida. And may I say, it's colder up here than it is down there."

"Oh, hey, whatup?" I said.

"Oh, nothing, my cousin told me that you were emo and that you loved Black Veil Brides. I wanted to check them out, but I only have five dollars. I don't think that'll buy me anything here." She said.

"Hey, I can buy you some stuff if you want," I said, pulling out my wallet.

"Oh, no, you don't have to," she said.

"Oh, but I do. I am going to help you when it comes to picking outfits here. It'll be fun. But I have to let you know, there is someone who I'd like you to meet. I will go get him, stay here, okay?" I say, turning around to see Andy behind me. I have to admit, what I just said was really weird and I don't know why I said it.

"Oh, there you are! I was just going to get you! This is my friend's cousin, Sophia. She wants to be similar to me so I am going to buy her some stuff to get started! Oh, Sophia, this is Andy from Black Veil Brides. He got kicked out of the band and replaced by his best friend. That's why I called Skylar to help us get Andy back in the band. Say hi!" I said.

"Um, hi." Andy said. He gestured to shake Sophia's hand, but brought it back when she didn't. She just ran out of the store and to her car.

"She's shy," I said.

"I can see," Andy said.

I handed Andy my phone. "Here, text her where the house is, and about the treehouse. She will need some alone time. And we will leave her there to be alone and think about today's events. Now. Let's grab some clothes for her, shall we?" I ask.

"Sure. I think we should buy a whole batman outfit," Andy said.

"You think that everyone should wear batman outfits," I say.

"That's not true!" He said.

"Isn't it?" I said.

"......Yes, it's true. But could you blame me? I love batman." Andy said.

"Yes, I know. Fine, we'll buy a batman outfit or two. Probably two, cause I don't have one, and you'll make me buy one. Don't mind me asking, but do you mind being my pack mule while I grab all these clothes and stuff?" I ask.

"Sure, pack away," Andy said.

I chuckle, and walk around the store, looking for some band tees. I grab some tees from the bands Asking Alexandria, My chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Flyleaf, Fireflight, Farewell My Love, Blink-182, Bless The Fall, Suicide Silence, Falling in Reverse, Pierce the Veil, Escape the Fate, Panic at the Disco, and all of my other favorite bands. Then I grab a few pairs of skinny jeans, a few studded belts, and makeup. I walk over to the rubber bracelets, and grab a few of those. Then I walk over to the Batman stuff and grab a Batman shirt, necklace, earrings, ring, socks, and some yellow pants. When we have everything Sophia needs, we pay for all of the stuff and head out, this time, me helping carry the bags.

"I do know one thing," Andy says.

"What?" I ask.

"You do love shopping," he says.

"No, it's just that you have a credit card," I say as we walk out of the mall. I give him his credit card. We walk to the car and put the bags in the back seat.

"So, where to now?" Andy asks.

"Well, we should probably go back home and hand this stuff to Sophia and see if she's okay. Then maybe we can go to the park!" I say.

"The park? Isn't that a little kiddish?" Andy asks.

"Well, yeah, but, it was just an idea, we don't have to go if you don't want to," I say.

"I do! I really do! I think it will be fun! I just thought that you were more mature than that," he said.

"Me? Mature? Haha, you're kidding, right? I am not mature. Trust me," I say. We pull up to the house and get out to grab all of the bags. We enter the house and head into my room.

"Just set the bags there and go back into the living room. I'll talk to Sophia," I said. He nodded and left my room, closing the door behind him. I open my window and climb onto the tree and into the treehouse. "I need to get some stairs, or something. I can't do this anymore," I say, rubbing my scraped knee. I look up when I hear a small giggle.

"Maybe you need some knee pads," Sophia said.

"Maybe. Or maybe I could play hockey and break some bones and lose some teeth. So, tell me, what happened back at the mall?" I ask while sitting next to her, my voice gentle.

"Well, I didn't know who he was, and as you probably know, I am really shy, so, I didn't know what to do. So I ran out and took my car. But I didn't know where to go, until you texted me where the house was. Then I came here and gave myself a little tour. But the first thing i found was your room, and when I saw the tree by the window, I just had to check it out. And now I'm here! You know, This place could use some more decoration," she said.

"Well then, maybe you can help me. After you get dressed. I bought you some clothes. I suggest wearing the Batman outfit. Hehe, c'mon! I'll show you them." I say, walking down the tree and back into my room. I show her all of the clothes I bought, and since I already had all of the BVB cd's, I put one in the radio/cd player and turned it up. The first song that was playing was Days Are Numbered.

"Ooh, the Batman one does look cool. I'll go change," she said.

"Here, I'll go into the living room," I said. I opened the door and walked out, the door closing behind me.