Two

About an hour later, while Whiskers and I were watching a movie, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"A babysitter." A deep, gravelly voice says.

I open the door to see who it is. You're not going to believe who was at my door. I'll give you a hint. He has short brownish-blackish hair that sticks up at the top, he wears an old tight Misfits tee with a ripped jean jacket over it, black combat boots, tight skinny jeans, and he sports a black stripe above the bridge of his nose across his face.

"Andy? Andy Biersack?? But what are you doing here?" I ask, obviously freaking out.

"I was hired to babysit," he said.

"But, you shouldn't be here! You should be with your band! On tour, or writing songs or something! Not here! Not at my house!!!"

"Well, sad to say, they kicked me out. Opened the door, and literally—"

"—They what??? But HOW? You guys are the best band ever!!! You guys saved my fucking life!!! This isn't fair!!" I said, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"That's what I said! But yet, they still kicked me out of the band."

"But who's the lead singer now?"

"Take a look for yourself." He takes his phone out, unlocks it, and opens his Twitter. On the official BVB profile, there is a picture of the band. But Andy's not there. It's CC, Jake Pitts, Jinxx, Ashley, and—

"—Danny Worsnop?! BUT YOU GUYS ARE BEST FRIENDS!!! PLEASE DONT TELL ME THEY REPLACED YOU WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!"

"Sorry, kiddo, but they did."

"GAHHH!!!!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? YOUR BEST FRIEND BETRAYS YOU AND TAKES YOUR PLACE IN YOUR BAND!!! HE HAS HIS OWN FUCKING BAND!!"

"Actually, they broke up."

"ASKING BROKE UP??? WHYYYY???? WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS THIS???? GOD, DO I HAVE TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE????"

I start screaming, then crying, then screaming again. Andy realizes how hard this is for me and envelops me into a hug and rocks back and forth in an effort to cal me down.

When we pull away, he says, "Right now, I have to get back on that bus and get back in the band. All I have is you, and right now, you're my only hope." He says.

"But, how can I—"

"Shhh, don't worry. I believe in you."

"Okay, well, I'm not good at this sort of thing, mostly because I'm not good at stalking celebrities and obsessing over them (So not true, I obsess over a LOT of things). I'm going to have to call my friend, she'll know what to do. But the thing is, she's in Japan. Ill have to call her and tell her, then we'll have to wait for her to pack her stuff and get here, because when she was seventeen she moved out of her parent's house and moved to Japan to fulfill her lifelong dream." I explain.

"And that is?" Andy asked.

"Writing manga. But she wrote like a billion, and they're not finished publishing yet. So I guess she has time to stay here for a few months." I say.

"Hehe, I'm guessing you're a fan of Black Veil Brides?" Andy chuckles, looking at my shirt. Which is awkward, considering the BVB logo is where my boobs are.

"Yeah, I am a huge fan," I say.

"Well, what's your name? And what do we do while we wait?" Andy asks.

"My name's Alex. Let's watch some television," I say.

"Okay, Alex, what's on?" He says.

"I don't know, let's see," I say, picking up the remote. We couldn't find anything decent to watch, so we turn it to the Disney Channel.

"Friday The Thirteenth? What's that about?" Andy asks.

"You've never seen it? Well, I'm not good at explaining things, so you're just gonna have to watch it." I say.

During the middle of the movie, I pause it.

"Why'd you pause it?" Andy asked.

"Intermission," I say hesitantly.

"Okay. I'll go get some snacks." He says.

When he is out of hearing range, I run to my room and close the door. There is something important I need to do. So I grab my BVB journal and pen of course, open the window and climb onto the branch of the tree next to my house. From there I climb up a few more branches until I see a rope ladder. I climb up the rope ladder and step into my treehouse filled with pictures of BVB all over. I sigh as i fall into the beanbag chair and write a quick poem describing all the emotions i felt without telling what happened. When I finish, I can't help but sing (and scream) Knives and Pens because its been stuck in my head all day.

This place is usually where I hang out whenever I'm bored, mad, sad, or threatening to anyone and need to take a break. My dad had built this treehouse for me and my sister when we were six. We used to hang out in here all the time, but when I became emo I tried to take this for myself because I needed a place to relax and hang out by myself. Originally the rope ladder was longer and touched the ground so we could get in easier. But when I took the treehouse to myself i had cut the rope ladder so my sister couldn't reach it. I was lucky the tree was close enough that I could climb out the window and onto the branch. My sister and I eventually grew apart and we hated each other. She was the hipster, and I was the outcast. But hey, I was a Fallen Angel, a Bridesmaid. And I was mentally married to Andy, I thought.

The best part about this treehouse is the secret button I built into it. It was underneath a panel you slide and it opens. What happens is you press the button and the top of the treehouse opens up to a skylight and the branches move out of the way. This is how I fall asleep at night. And this is why I don't have a bed in my room. I gaze at the stars, when I jump at the sound of a voice.

"Hey, so this is where you disappeared to," Andy says, jumping onto the branch.

"Um, how did you find me?" I asked.

"I heard you singing. You have an amazing voice, by the way," he said kindly, realizing I was startled.

"Oh, um, thanks," I say softly, feeling embarrassed.

"Have you ever thought about writing songs?" He asked me, crouching next to the beanbag.

"Um, yeah, oh, you can sit down, I have a second chair." I said, getting up to go get the one underneath the small dinner table I use to draw on.

"Um, thanks.....I brought some popcorn," he said.

"Cool," I said, sliding the beanbag chair next to mine.

"So, how often do you sit up here?" He asked, sitting down.

"Almost every night," I say.

"Cool...I've always wanted something like this," he said.

"But you've been too busy performing...oh, hey, you still want to see my songs?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do." He said.

I press a button hidden on the side of my chair, revealing a small drawer that pops out of the wall. In it are all the songs I have written.

"There you go. Has all the songs I have ever written inside. Im gonna go over to my desk, you can go ahead and look through them if you want." I said as I walked over to my desk and sat down. Andy takes a couple of minutes to read them.

"Hey, these are amazing. I mean, seriously. I love them. They're beautiful." He says.

I blush. "Just as beautiful as your voice," I say under my breath.

He chuckled. I blush as soon as I know that Andy heard my comment.

"Hey, I'm getting bored, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Do you have a guitar?" Andy asks.

"Um, yeah, I do. I'll go get it," I say.

Why would he want my guitar? I thought.

I walk into the game room and grab my guitar and realize I have a text message from Skarlett.

Skarlett:

Hey Im gonna be there in three days. Can't wait! :P

Me:

Hey!!!! Awesome!!! I have a very goooood surprise for you when you get back!!! I think you'll love it!!! :DDDDD

Skarlett:

OMIGOD!!!!! Waht is it??? Tell me NAO. I WILL POKE YOU!!!!

Me:

I can't tell you until you get here!! PLEASE DONT POKE ME YOU KNOW THAT WE BOTH DONT LIKE THAT!!!!!! Lol alright well I gotta go. Bye!!

Skarlett:

Okai. Bye!!!

I walk back into my room and attempt to stuff my guitar into the window without it breaking, but I somehow manage to get it.

"Okay, I got the guitar. What did you want it for?" I ask, walking into the treehouse.

"It's a surprise," he chuckles, "sit down."

"Hehe, okay!" I say, plopping onto my beanbag.

He starts strumming, and I instantly recognize the song. I can't help but hum along as he sings,

"I open my lungs, dear. I sing this song at funerals, no rush. These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush. A baby boy you held so tightly this pain it visits almost nightly missing hotel beds I feel your touch." He looks at me, making me smile on purpose. He continues, "I will await, dear. A patience of eternity, my crush," he winks at me, making me blush like crazy. "A universal still, no rust." I join him, singing an octave higher.

"No dust will ever grow on this frame, a million years and I will sing your name, I love you more than I can ever scream," I haven't realized how close he was to me until now. He was less than a foot away from me. I hadn't realized he stopped singing. But I did realize that we were staring at each other. I looked away, blushing, and got up.

"So, uh, wanna play a game?" I ask.

"Uh, sure." He says.

"Ooh, I have a fun game we can play!!" I say, eager to change the subject.

"It's called Minecraft. You use your imagination to build or do whatever you want! Well, anything to survive. If you're in survival mode. In creative, you can fly, which helps if you're building something huge, and unlimited resources. In survival, you cannot fly, you have hunger and health, and you start with nothing. So basically you have to collect and earn a lot of things, and in the end, you have to find ender pearls that you can craft into ender eyes which, when thrown, fly a certain distance and take you to a stronghold which has an End portal. In the end, there is about a million endermen who teleport to any other part of the world, and you have these tall obsidian towers. On top of the towers, there are these little things on top, I don't know what they're called, but they heal this boss called the ender dragon. When you defeat him, he drops A SHITLOAD of experience points that level you up at least sixty times. Also he drops an egg. Basically, to hatch the egg, you have to right click it which smacks it and it teleports a few blocks away, then you can put a piston and lever by it and turn it on and it turns into an item. Then you have your own ender dragon egg. When you jump back through the portal that spawns after you defeat the ender dragon, there is a long-ass dialog that basically means you ended the game. But you can go back to your world. Basically, in creative, your imagination is the limit when it comes to building. Also you have these mods you can download that make the game a lot better. It's a really fun game." I say.

"How do you know all of this?" He asks.

"It's on the wiki, and after you play for a while, you start to understand the game. I'm gonna go get the laptops, be right back." I say.

"Woah, you have two laptops? Well, you don't have to get both, I have my own in my car. I'll go get it." He says.

"Okay, you do that." I say.

I walk out of the tree and back into my room, Andy following. I reached the door when my iPad started singing. Skarlett was facetimeing me.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey!!!!! I have a surprise for you!!! My cousin is coming down to see you! I should have told you earlier, because by now she's probably already there, but I just wanted to tell you!! I was so excited!! She said she was going to Hot Topic at the mall, and she wanted to meet you there!! Well, I got to go, I have a few chapters left to draw. Bye!"

"That's great! I'll be sure to meet her and she can stay at my house! I'll meet her there! Have fun! Bye!" I say, pressing end.

"Hey, my laptop is dead, and I can't turn it on unless it charges for at least an hour. Maybe you can show me later, okay?" Andy says, walking in the room with his laptop and charger.

"That's fine. We have a change of plans anyways. Skylar's cousin is coming to town. Well, she's already here and told me to meet her at Hot Topic at the mall. Just plug in your laptop and we'll go." I say, grabbing my keys and wallet.

"Wow," Andy says.

"What?" I ask.

"Most girls I meet usually bring purses with them, not just wallet and keys." Andy says.

"Well, I guess I'm the first. I don't really need to bring much except for my wallet, keys and–my phone! I almost forgot! Ugh!" I say, running into my room to grab my phone.

"Yeah, I guess I should mention, I tend to forget things sometimes. I hope you don't mind," I say.

"No, I don't mind. You ready? We'll take my car, if that's okay with you," he says.

"Yeah, that's fine, let's go," I say.

We walk out of the house and get into Andy's car. The ride is quiet the whole way there. When we arrive at the mall, I check my phone because I have a text. Andy notices I haven't gotten out yet, so he walks over to my side and opens the door for me. I get up and put my wallet, phone and keys in my pocket. We start walking to the door of the mall, when we see this random guy wearing a Batman costume. I laugh as Andy walks up to him, begging for a picture with him. I laughed and took the picture.

"How does it look?" Andy asks.

"It looks like a six-year-old child wanting a picture with batman, which its funny because he is shorter than you," I say, smiling at a pouting Andy.

"That was mean," Andy said.

"Hey, I was joking. I bet you Superman is jealous that he doesn't have a picture with the amazing Andy Biersack," I say.

"Really??" Andy asks, his eyes lighting up.

"Probably, considering you are just as famous as he is," I say.

"Do you think the Wizard of Oz is real?" Andy asks.

"I don't know, let's find a road made of bricks, paint them yellow, and follow it to see where it ends. Hell, we might even find a dog, a tin man, a scarecrow, and a lion on the way." I say.

Andy and I lock arms as we skip into the mall. I swear, we were the weirdest ones there. We realize people are giving us glares, and we stop skipping and drop our arms. we start heading our way towards Hot Topic, but when we pass by Subway, Andy begs me to get him a sandwich, as if he was a little kid. It was cute watching him give me the sad puppy dog face, what with his lip ring sticking out awkwardly. I finally give in and he gets a plain sandwich with bacon on it. Bacon?? Since when does Subway make sandwiches with bacon on them? I should come here more often, I thought.

Andy grabs his sandwich, making me pay, again acting like a little kid, not caring about the people glaring at him. We walk over to the eating place where you sit and eat, because apparently you can't eat and walk at the same time, because some people don't know how to fucking multi-task. Goddamn Americans, these days.

When we find a seat, Andy doesn't sit across from me, like I expected, but he sits next to me. I laugh as he chows down on his sandwich, obviously really hungry. When he finishes his sandwich, he gets up to go throw his trash away. But I'm guessing he doesn't like kids, because this little toddler wandered over to Andy, and Andy started leaning against me, scared that the little toddler was gonna set his world on fire (lol sorry i had to).

"Aww, is little Andy afraid of a little toddler?" I ask.

"Uh-huh," Andy says.

"But I thought you were a pinja," I say.

"I am!!!! I am a pinja!!!!" Andy says.

"Just a scaredy cat," I say, looking down at a pouting Andy, who was, for some reason, laying his head on my lap.

"Um, you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah, I am," Andy said, getting up.

We get up, and head our way to Hot Topic, when some guy stops us. I guess Andy knew him, so he said:

"Go on ahead, I'll meet you there in a few."

"Okay," I say.