Five

We get to the park, and it is almost completely full. It looks like twenty people wanted to have a party at the same time and the same place. Which it basically is. Except for one thing: Black Veil Brides (And Danny Worsnop) was there. They were oddly playing a song mashup of Not the American Average and Sweet Blasphemy. It really sounded good, what with having the two songs put together in one.

"Well," Andy says, staying close to me so we don't lose each other in the huge crowd.

"Guess we gotta party! Let's party like animals!!" I said. I guess I'm acting like I'm drunk or something, because some people are giving me weird glances. The weirder thing is that nobody's screaming at the partying Andy in the crowd. I shrug the thought away and grab Andy's shirt, noticing he was heading towards the front.

"Hey," he said, stopping to face me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Give me your hands," he said. I did, and he took them in his.

"Jump," he said. I did, and we looked like little kids excited to see Mickey and Minnie at Disney World. But I didn't care. I was having fun. And nobody was gonna stop me. When Black Veil Brides (and Danny) went off the stage for what I'm guessing is a break, the Dj comes up and plays a slow song. I glance at Andy and blush as he puts my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. We sway slowly to the music, staring at each other. I take out my phone, checking what time it was. Twenty minutes until one in the morning. Great. We were here for a few hours. I put my phone back in my pocket and lay my head on Andy's shoulder.

"Tired?" He asks.

"Yeah," I said.

"Here, let's go home," he said, pulling back, his hand sliding into mine.

"Okay," I said, blushing.

We headed towards the car, me tugging onto his shirt. A lot of people were really drunk, because one of them tried to kiss me.

"Hey! Hands off! She's taken!" Andy barked, pulling me behind him.

"Oh yeah? By who?" The guy said in his odd British accent.

"Me! And if you touch her again, I'll hurt you!" Andy growled.

They started to get into each other's faces, so I quickly said, "Come on, Andy. He's just a stranger. Let's go."

"Okay, we'll go," he said, sliding his hand into mine so the guy thinks we're a couple. He glares at the guy as we walk away.

"Andy?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He said, looking down at me.

"I can't walk anymore. Can you carry me?" I asked.

"Oh, come on, Lex. Now you're just messing with me. Stop. You know you can't fool the great and powerful Andy!" He said, posing as a superhero.

"But that's not you. You're just Andy." I said jokingly.

"Hey! I can do what I want! But you, missy, cannot be trusted at a party like this," he said, poking my ribs.

I giggled. "Stop that! I'm ticklish! Oops!" I blurt out.

"Oh, did I hear you say you were ticklish?" He said, giving me a devilish grin.

"No! I didn't say anything like that!" I said.

"Oh, sure you didn't. You know, I have ears like a hawk," he said. He started tickling me.

"Hey! Ah! Andy! Stop! I hate being tickled! Stop! Andy! Ahh!" I yelped.

"Okay, calm down. You act like I'm hurting you," he said, taking my hand again. We kept walking, and all of a sudden I hear someone screaming my name behind me.

"What the-" Andy started.

"ALEX!!!!!!!!! ALEX!!!! ALEX!!!! HEY!!!" The voice said.

"Hello?" I said turning around. "RAINE!!!! HEY!!!!" I yell. She runs towards me, giving me a huge hug.

"Hey! How have you been! It's been so long since we've hung out!" Raine said.

"I've been good! I know! But moving to Canada was your choice! And I approved of it! But what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard your favorite band was coming here, and I knew you were going to be here, and I was going to Canada anyways for a vacation, so I decided to come visit!" She said.

"Oh, that's great! Well, I better go, I'm getting a little tired. But here. Take my phone number, and call me tomorrow. We'll meet up sometime, okay?" I ask, giving her my phone number.

"Okay, have fun sleeping, while I'm here partying all night!" Raine said, walking away.

"Sure you will, wallflower!" I called after her.

I turned around to look at Andy, but realize he wasn't there.

"Andy? Andy! Where are you? Andy?" I yelled over repeatedly

I turned around to walk the other way, when I ran into someone.

"Miss me?" Andy asks.

"Andy! Fucking god! Where have you been?" I ask, hugging him tightly.

"Why, afraid I'm gonna leave you?" He asks jokingly.

"Yes! You had me scared to death!" I said, looking up at him. He realizes what he's done and pulls me into a warm hug.

"Hey, listen, I'm sorry, I would never leave you. Trust me," he said gently.

"It's okay. Just please don't scare me like that again," I said.

"Okay, I won't. Hey, let's go home. You seem tired." Andy said, putting his hand in mine again.